Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 127 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1976
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loma View Post
    *sigh* I really like the black piping on the original Luminary.
    It did look snazzy, I agree! But when the side pockets got bigger in the redesign, that forced the piping inward and I don't think it would look as good with black piping anymore. Opinions can vary on that, though. :)

@haraya, that looks like a wonderful trip! I'm a little bit envious, and I hope you're enjoying it!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a lovely sunny winter day here, so I went for a walk to the Wellington Botanic Gardens. Here's my Side Kick among the flowers in the Lady Norwood Begonia House.

Where did your TB bag go lately-bromeliads-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-orchids-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denises View Post
    It's a lovely sunny winter day here, so I went for a walk to the Wellington Botanic Gardens. Here's my Side Kick among the flowers in the Lady Norwood Begonia House.

[...]
    so pretty!! (flowers and bag which match well)
    just a Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My DLBP @ Marconi Beach, Cape Cod, MA. Luckily, no sharks in sight just a few seals (underwater)...

Where did your TB bag go lately-dlbc_marconi-1-jpg
    Last edited by bartleby; 07-29-2019 at 09:45 AM.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday my Nordic (white grid) Synapse 19 climbed McCullough Gulch just outside of Breckenridge, CO. The climb begins more than 11,000 feet up and starts out easy to become more complicated further up. Total ascent is somewhere between 400 and 500 feet, so it’s not so difficult that children can’t do it, but for this woman with several foot problems, it was challenging and rewarding. At the top I saw mountain goats near the lake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Today we climbed an extinct volcano! Arthur’s Seat, Edinburgh:

And yesterday we were at another extinct volcano (Edinburgh Castle):

We even stopped for tea.

The Luminary (original flavor) is really an ideal size for sightseeing! Just enough room for the essentials, but not so big that I’m tempted to carry an unwieldy load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Such fun! I’ve climbed Arthur’s seat twice: once while I was studying at Edinburgh University, and more recently, when my hubby and I celebrated our anniversary. Your photos brought back many happy memories.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will definitely have to come back for the views - we couldn’t see anything at the top, it was pouring and foggy!! But we thoroughly enjoyed our Scottish adventure!

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    Yesterday my Nordic (white grid) Synapse 19 climbed McCullough Gulch just outside of Breckenridge, CO. The climb begins more than 11,000 feet up and starts out easy to become more complicated further up. Total ascent is somewhere between 400 and 500 feet, so it’s not so difficult that children can’t do it, but for this woman with several foot problems, it was challenging and rewarding. At the top I saw mountain goats near the lake.

I was pleased to discover when I looked at my GPS that my total ascent was nearly 1000 feet, so it was. higher than I imagined! No wonder I was a little tired when I got back to the bottom (total distance 4.5 miles).

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoying Chicago:

1. Tuesday on the terrace of the Museum of Contemporary Arts with great music by Maggie Brown (with my DLBP):

Where did your TB bag go lately-chicago-1-jpg

2. Synik 30 waiting with me at Union Station to pick up a friend who came over from Michigan:

Where did your TB bag go lately-chicago-2-jpg
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My Synapse 19 Nordic with the white grid and portable culture tag is so jealous. She goes to work everyday.
    Last edited by Walker; 07-31-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Bishop's Stortford, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re just finishing up a lovely trip to Cornwall.

Mainly been using the DLBP for day trips but to get the family from stop to stop we’ve been packed in:

1 x Road Buddy
    2 x Medium Yeoman
    1 x Large Yeoman
    1 x Brain Bag
    1 x Synapse 19 (My sons)
    6 x PCSB
    1 x Spiff Kit
    1 x TT
    2 x TC
    A load of pouches and key rings.

Pleased to say that the kids (6&9) now have their own yeoman bags and PCSB’s which make life so much easier.

We’ve visited Lyme Regis, Fowey, Lands End, Plymouth and Finally Bristol which has been stunning.

Favourite has definitely been Lyme Regis on the Jurassic Coast. Absolutely beautiful.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CHICAGO! My daughter permanently borrowed my original L10 so I bought myself the L12!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2573-jpg

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Western Flyer to settling into Chicago for a little work and Karaoke with clients

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_8129-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

manchu piccu

lake titicaca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-6c6fee4c-4424-4a42-bb40-0cee36c69429-jpg

My DLBP performed beautifully on an 8 day trip to Portugal. Thanks, Tom Bihn Crew!

Page 127 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast