Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2088
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoying the garden at the Book Bonanza in Grapevine, TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Large ziptop shop bag went to the local farmer’s market for a bite. Carrot ginger coconut soup is amazing - had to buy an extra cup to take home!

Last edited by Walker; 08-10-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My Synik 22 accompanied me on the car ferry for an outing over to Port Townsend, WA. It almost felt like a fall day, eek.

Last edited by NWhikergal; 08-11-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha Luminary handles both sun and rain with aplomb. (Left: Nea Makri, Greece; right: on the river Stour, Canterbury, UK during a brief downpour three days later).

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synik 30 took the train to the beach today as a practice for a longer trip. What a lovely bag to use. Made the trip quite easy and I loved being able to open the clamshell all the way to get at stuff that would otherwise be buried at the bottom.

I also made use of the laptop compartment for our Large Organizer Pouch containing coloring pages and other entertaining things for the train ride.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0174-jpg
    To Boston for work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Synik 22 accompanied me on the car ferry for an outing over to Port Townsend, WA.
    A trip to Port Townsend was my mother's favorite outing when we lived there. My brother and I would chase each other around the old fort, we'd play frisbee and walk along the beach for what felt like forever.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zapato View Post
    To Boston for work.
    Oooh. Is that a Forest Tri-Star?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Oooh. Is that a Forest Tri-Star?
    Yes, it was my first Tom Bihn purchase five years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My S19 and I went to San Francisco, and here it is on my back in this picture my husband took of me taking a picture of another tourist!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    En route to Chicago for work with the Synik 22 in tow. Feeling grateful to be able to use the pass through as I negotiated the airport and train.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 210 ballistic 3DOC is my new favorite minimal PLO. It's perfect for quick local excursions like a walk or picking blueberries. Phone and wallet fit comfortably and there's no extra unnecessary features. After I cut the hanging hook out, that is. :D

Where did your TB bag go lately-3d0cberry-jpg
    Last edited by twosandalz; 08-19-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Fixing photo

Heidelberg, Germany | Barcelona, Spain
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-daniels_luminary-jpg

My new (1 month old) Luminary 15 went with me to the beach somewhere north of Barcelona ...
    Well, actually it goes with me almost everywhere I go, it's my EDC bag.

Just perfect, the best bag I've ever owned!
    ... and I also have a Synapse 25, a Daylight Pack, a Tristar, and different Café Bags.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent a relaxing few days at a cabin with some of my very favorite TB items. I used to fly regularly with the original Nordic/Solar A45 but then got kind of paranoid that I might be asked to gate check it on full flights so I switched to flying with a medium Yeoman duffel or an A30. Since this was a driving getaway, I decided to bring it out for some fresh air. Also accompanying the A45 was the matching Smart Alec, which is my all-time favorite TB backpack. The cocoa DLBP also came along to enjoy the great outdoors as my day bag.

Where did your TB bag go lately-cabin-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-dlbp1-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-dlbp2-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-nordic1-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Spent a relaxing few days at a cabin with some of my very favorite TB items. I used to fly regularly with the original Nordic/Solar A45 but then got kind of paranoid that I might be asked to gate check it on full flights so I switched to flying with a medium Yeoman duffel or an A30. Since this was a driving getaway, I decided to bring it out for some fresh air. Also accompanying the A45 was the matching Smart Alec, which is my all-time favorite TB backpack. The cocoa DLBP also came along to enjoy the great outdoors as my day bag.

Where did your TB bag go lately-cabin-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-dlbp1-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-dlbp2-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-nordic1-jpg
    Your cocoa DLBP is beautiful! I would have definitely purchased one in that color.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Page 128 of 140 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast