Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1976
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskegee7294 View Post
    Your cocoa DLBP is beautiful! I would have definitely purchased one in that color.
    Thanks! I love cocoa as well. When I was new to Tom Bihn, I ignored cocoa because I thought it was just another boring brown. How wrong I was. These pictures do not capture how rich it actually is. It’s beautiful. Sort of sad it’s discontinued.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Thanks! I love cocoa as well. When I was new to Tom Bihn, I ignored cocoa because I thought it was just another boring brown. How wrong I was. These pictures do not capture how rich it actually is. It’s beautiful. Sort of sad it’s discontinued.
    It would be nice to have cocoa ballistic
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    It would be nice to have cocoa ballistic
    +1 on this. Or even a little deeper shade than cocoa, maybe a rich espresso ballistic. Would be lovely.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiking can‘t get much better: the Guide‘s Pack in the Black Forest.

...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    +1 on this. Or even a little deeper shade than cocoa, maybe a rich espresso ballistic. Would be lovely.
    I would also love there to be an espresso colour. I would definitely buy that!
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denises View Post
    I would also love there to be an espresso colour. I would definitely buy that!
    Agree!

Maybe we should start a thread to collect votes for espresso ballistic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Agree!

Maybe we should start a thread to collect votes for espresso ballistic!

I'm in!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0343-jpg
    Iceland! A lava field in the Snaefelsness Peninsula where we explored a lava cave.

Kristen

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    following up on my previous post: this time fully equipped and loaded for our way back home. Love the versatility of the Guide's Pack. Covers everything from a daypack to a decent travel backpack.

Where did your TB bag go lately-s25ge-2-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-s25ge-1-jpg
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Original/Island A30 in the overhead bin of a DeHaviland/Bombardier Dash 8... I do so love this bag... it has clothes & toiletries for a work week, plus a ton of snacks (4:30am factory starts, no one is serving breakfast), a pair of work boots, and a computer & all the assorted cables

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20190830_045315-1-jpg

My original Nordic/Solar Pilot with the mini OpTech strap tucked under the seat (the other visible strap is from the bag of the person next to me) holding some paperwork, a second computer, a lumbar pillow (in one side pocket), sunglasses, water bottle, accessory battery, etc.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20190830_045346-1-jpg

Tardis-effect in action, it's amazing what you can pack into these bags
    Last edited by G42; 08-31-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bevy of Bihn bound for Japan. I challenged my parents to go carry-on only for a 2 week trip to Japan, and after hauling stuff around on planes, trains, and yes, automobiles (well, buses), they were grateful for the challenge and realizing how much harder it would have been if they were dealing with large roller bags. My dad carried an A45, but my mom went with a small roller - I think she’ll be in for an A30 for their next trip.

After hauling an A45 around though, I decided that I could definitely go lighter and have already traded my A45 for an A30.

A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post

After hauling an A45 around though, I decided that I could definitely go lighter and have already traded my A45 for an A30.
    I think the A30 is an ideal size for Japan. It fits well on luggage racks even on local trains and squeezes nicely into odd corners of very compact hotel rooms.
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiking in southern France with my S25 GE a wonderful companion!

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last-minute trip to Galaxy’s Edge and I didn’t have my DLBP. Packing cube to the rescue!

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evacuating our home due to Hurricane Dorian coming our way. My Tri-star and S25 have all the clothes and gear I will need. Though I would much rather be departing on some adventure, I'm always glad to have these two bags with me.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-20190901_133056-jpg 

Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast