Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 1980
    Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    Evacuating our home due to Hurricane Dorian coming our way. My Tri-star and S25 have all the clothes and gear I will need. Though I would much rather be departing on some adventure, I'm always glad to have these two bags with me.
    Hope everything works out for you and your family. Sending positives thoughts your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please take care and stay safe in the storm.....

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    Last-minute trip to Galaxy’s Edge and I didn’t have my DLBP. Packing cube to the rescue!
    Thanks for this photo! Hope you loved it. Is that at Oga's?
    I plan to check it out in February :)

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    Hope everything works out for you and your family. Sending positives thoughts your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    please take care and stay safe in the storm.....
    Thanks so much. We're still watching and waiting this morning, but far enough inland that we'll be safe. :)

Forum Member
    Florida, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    Thanks so much. We're still watching and waiting this morning, but far enough inland that we'll be safe. :)
    from a fellow South Floridian also watching those storm maps: good luck and stay safe!
    Last edited by bb93fo57; 09-02-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did a no bag challenge this weekend (bum bag mode) using my A30 pcbp in fanny pack mode. I did turn it back into backpack mode after going through security as it was easier to carry and hold my airplane snacks that way. It was an interesting experience. Its my third time trying no bag, first trying it while plane traveling and for longer than a weekend. I learned a lot, I probably wont do it for plane travel again as I am always cold and this mode required no blanket as none would fit in that tiny of a space. But its also not a deal breaker as I wasn’t suffering and it wasn’t that big of a deal. People think no bag challenged as easier in summer, but its actually easier in cooler (not super cold) weather. I would really love to experiment and try a week or two in someplace like Europe with only my TB bum bag!

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a no bag challenge this weekend (bum bag mode) using my A30 pcbp in fanny pack mode.
    I watched your packing video for this on YouTube. You packed all your bits and bobs into the top section of the PCBP! What size is that? Is it SK or PCSB sized? I was trying to figure out just how minimalist it was! Fun video...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S19 went to Arch Rock on Mackinac Island, MI Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2841-2-jpg

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip to Europe for me and my bags!
    Where did your TB bag go lately-80fad524-f2ad-44d9-973d-6ff529854e8f-jpeg

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    I watched your packing video for this on YouTube. You packed all your bits and bobs into the top section of the PCBP! What size is that? Is it SK or PCSB sized? I was trying to figure out just how minimalist it was! Fun video...
    The upper part is four liters but when the bottom backpack part is folded into it it’s closer to two liters. Which is side kick sized if the side kick was halcyon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    Last-minute trip to Galaxy’s Edge and I didn’t have my DLBP. Packing cube to the rescue!
    I've been meaning to take my S25 to SWGE for the just out of this world photo opportunities (come on, we all know Han would totally have rocked a S25) but the horror that is bag check has stopped me every time....Just so many zippers/pockets..... I may bite the bullet and do it in a couple of weeks when a friend of mine is coming down for an Ultimate Theme Park trip since we'll be doing some serious all day park hopping and will need some extra supplies (because we're insane and 4:30am park arrival times are what we do because #SleepWhenWereDead).
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend Sue’s first Bihn bag CP and my tried and true MCB at the Musée d’Orsay in Paris this morning! Both of us are very happy with our walk all over town bags!

WF-Original halcyon/UV, Pilot-Black/UV, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, SC-Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Michigan, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a no bag challenge this weekend (bum bag mode) using my A30 pcbp in fanny pack mode. I did turn it back into backpack mode after going through security as it was easier to carry and hold my airplane snacks that way. It was an interesting experience. Its my third time trying no bag, first trying it while plane traveling and for longer than a weekend. I learned a lot, I probably wont do it for plane travel again as I am always cold and this mode required no blanket as none would fit in that tiny of a space. But its also not a deal breaker as I wasn’t suffering and it wasn’t that big of a deal. People think no bag challenged as easier in summer, but its actually easier in cooler (not super cold) weather.
    I love this SO MUCH! It's been awhile since I've taken a super minimalist trip (with my MCB), and you've rekindled the desire to try again.

Also, FWIW, I always wear a large scarf during air travel, which often doubles as a blanket. If I don't want to wear this particular scarf and I don't have room in my bag, I'll loop and snap it around my bag strap while in transit. Aside from my TB bags, it's one of my favorite travel accessories!
    kindness is contagious.

Michigan, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been WAY too long since my TB bags have been on a proper adventure. Enter a four-night trip to Las Vegas! We flew Spirit, and since my fiance doesn't find the challenge of traveling light nearly as fun as I do, we checked one big bag and each traveled with a small backpack as our Personal Items. FWIW, no one batted an eye at my S19, or the fact that I wore my (black ballistic) Travel Cubelet separately (there was plenty of room in the S19 in the event that it became an issue).

The TC was my companion for most of the trip, including a scooter car tour through Red Rock Canyon (so fun!). The S19 was the perfect daypack for a hike through Valley of Fire. My 21 oz Healthy Human stein fit perfectly in the water bottle compartment. I definitely underfilled the bag, but with the use of the chest strap it was SO comfortable. My first TB bag was an S19 that I've since traded away because I hated the straps; I'm so glad I tried again and LOVE this bag in 525 Ballistic!

Where did your TB bag go lately-vegas1-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-vegas2-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-vegas3-jpg
    (The new Strap Keepers would've been great for this trip!)
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I can't seem to upload pictures my aeronaut 45 went to Senegal for a 2-week business trip.