Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2006
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by travelman View Post
    Since I can't seem to upload pictures my aeronaut 45 went to Senegal for a 2-week business trip.
    Check to see what size they are - they need to be under at least 1MB I believe
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went for a spontaneous hike at the High Falls Conservation Area in upstate NY. I wasn't prepared, but I had my work S19 in the car, so I pulled a few things out, replaced them with a water bottle, puffy vest, and map. A little overkill, but I was glad I had it!

Where did your TB bag go lately-sn30-4-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-sn30-3-jpg

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by travelman View Post
    Since I can't seem to upload pictures my aeronaut 45 went to Senegal for a 2-week business trip.
    We can help! Can you email your photos to darcy@tombihn.com?
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Large Zip and med Cafe headed to hospital ( my SO has kidney stones) but everything is better now and once again my TB bags are helping me in my daily chaotic life. The coyote appears to be more gold/mustard in pic than actually is.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyprincess1112 View Post
    My Large Zip and med Cafe headed to hospital ( my SO has kidney stones) but everything is better now and once again my TB bags are helping me in my daily chaotic life. The coyote appears to be more gold/mustard in pic than actually is.
    Ow, kidney stones are no fun--best wishes for your SO's good recovery! I'm glad the bags are helping you during such a stressful time.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Ow, kidney stones are no fun--best wishes for your SO's good recovery! I'm glad the bags are helping you during such a stressful time.
    Thank u so much and yes kidney stones aren't a joke. The bags have saved me in numerous occasions.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am spending the week in Bangalore for business and I was able to two-bag it with my A45 and a DLBC. Here they are waiting for my connection in Paris.

You can stuff so many clothes in the A45, wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting it done...with coffee on the side...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No photo, but just a note for any folk in the UK or planning to visit us: the Aeronaut 30 fits perfectly in the overhead luggage rack of all the trains I've used it on. Tucking away the backpack straps means it slides easily in and out, too. And it's very light to wear in backpack mode :)
    This weekend the A30 and I went to visit family and it was pretty much the perfect bag.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my Side Effect being used as a running waist pack. Having my white top and black SE in the pic seems to have altered the default lighting settings.

Here is a more accurate shot of the same lovely footpath.

Norway
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My original Nordic SA went for a walk along the fjord in beautiful September weather today.

Where did your TB bag go lately-59c0e045-b55f-468f-adbf-4962d4f9f16f-jpg

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used my PT at Esalen in Big Sur this past weekend. Couldn't resist taking a beauty shot.

Where did your TB bag go lately-pt-esalen-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent a long weekend camping in a tent trailer. I love my 200d steel/solar S19. It was perfect for light hiking and time spent at the lake.

Where did your TB bag go lately-camping-1-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-camping-2-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-camping-3-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy... coming in late into Tom Bihn bag world, I missed soooo many cool colors! Azalea! Solar! Orange! (what do they call this Tom Bihn orange?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gnawgnaw yesyes View Post
    Oh boy... coming in late into Tom Bihn bag world, I missed soooo many cool colors! Azalea! Solar! Orange! (what do they call this Tom Bihn orange?)
    The small Shop Bag is called Zest. It was part of the limited edition halcyon colors that launched in 2015. Sometimes you seem Zest floating around ebay.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast