Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2023
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!! After 2 years of watching and reading Tom Bihn reviews, I just made my first order at Tom Bihn this past weekend for an S19, side kick, ultraviolet large shop bag, and some accessories. So looking forward to them! Thanks to all TB fanatics in this forum who finally enabled me over the S19/S25 hurdle! Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Winona, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KmK View Post
    Getting it done...with coffee on the side...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What Rebecca Solnit book are you reading? I just discovered her this summer and am currently reading Wanderlust.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nessagr, It’s Call Them by Their True Names...a collection of essays. She writes beautifully! My intro to her was A Field Guide to Getting Lost—one of my most annotated books! Loved it!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every book of hers is a treat. Read them all!

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much traveling (Yellowstone, Disney, Universal, Boston, all in just under 3 weeks)....... And wouldn't you know it, I only have a couple of good photos with my S25, lol. Also my first trips with the large TT and I think I like that little thing, really is great for corralling all that random little stuff. I even dropped my jewelry into it at night so I couldn't loose it (or accidentally forget it on the bathroom counter).

My boyfriend jokingly 'complained' about being an InstaBoyfriend and I was like "No, you're a TBFourm-Boyfriend" and then laughed like an idiot, he just rolled his eyes and took the photo.

But here you go: Yellowstone National Park.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2520-jpg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TheLibrarian My bf complains about being TBforum- bf too! Someone has to take the photos!

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A30 in Japanese Shinkansen in June - my first one bag travel trip and it was perfect!

Where did your TB bag go lately-2501c46d-ecc1-4576-852b-895daaa1fd79-jpeg

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneygirl View Post
    A30 in Japanese Shinkansen in June - my first one bag travel trip and it was perfect!
    Completely agree - the A30 is the perfect size for travelling around Japan by train.
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overlooking the C concourse atrium at DEN on my first trip out to Seattle.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_8722-jpg

I had a respectable bit of time to wander around and get the feel of the city.

But not. even. one. TB. sighting. sigh.

So I just took pictures of my own...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_8775-jpg
    Last edited by imperator; 10-09-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Hi @imperator,

When @readmore mentioned a Tom Bihn bag sighting in UCLA in 2015 as the third occasion of seeing a TB bag in her life, I queried her on this, because I knew she’d been a Seattle resident and TB aficionado even before joining the forums. Her reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by readmore View Post
    I never understood how in my decade plus of Seattle residency and TB fanhood that I saw so few bags. Believe me, I was looking! Especially the dozens of times I flew out of Sea-Tac.
    So, regarding your comment of not even one TB bag sighting during your Seattle stay, you’re in good company.
    Last edited by moriond; 10-10-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Norway
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received the SN30 on Friday, and today I got to try it out on a short hike for the first time. It felt really good on my back, and the straps really are excellent. I had it loaded up quite a bit with food, drinks, binoculars etc, but it was very comfortable. Looking forward to trying it on my bicycle commute tomorrow.

Where did your TB bag go lately-16639f23-b0a0-4ba2-8f6f-4276b4c1183d-jpeg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just some of my TB I'm using this trip thru Pueblo, Canon, Cripple Creek , Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs with my Mom and Brother (celebrating Mom's Sept bday). Not shown is Mars Red truck that has been a lifesaver (just for transferring things from rooms). My BB , large zip, multiple travel sacks, PCSB, snake charmer and etc. Got my mom set up with a PU, sidekick, and Cubelet.

And of course we are traveling with our Chinese Cresteds , he's to your left (Lil T)and on this trip 8 carried him in my small zip top.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great picture and I love how politely your dog is posing with the bags :)

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyprincess1112 View Post
    Just some of my TB I'm using this trip thru Pueblo, Canon, Cripple Creek , Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs with my Mom and Brother (celebrating Mom's Sept bday). Not shown is Mars Red truck that has been a lifesaver (just for transferring things from rooms). My BB , large zip, multiple travel sacks, PCSB, snake charmer and etc. Got my mom set up with a PU, sidekick, and Cubelet.

And of course we are traveling with our Chinese Cresteds , he's to your left (Lil T)and on this trip 8 carried him in my small zip top.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    This made me giggle, we travel with our chihuahua too, he has his own TB bag.

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently took the family to Tokyo (just before the typhoon) so once again used the synapse 25 GE as my carry on and daily carry while exploring the city, my fuji and visiting Disney. The straps are going to need a clean but once again this is my go-to bag when travelling.

I did a little bag shopping too while there (cannot help myself) and found an intesting backpack, I asked if there any other colours and he returned with the same colour scheme as the S25GE that I had on. The photo doesn't do it justice but it definately fits the family of coyote and dark blue bags I have from TB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast