Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2011
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goblin View Post
    That's a great picture and I love how politely your dog is posing with the bags :)
    He's literally being on his best behavior but this dog has my Where did your TB bag go lately so he does no wrong doings lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    This made me giggle, we travel with our chihuahua too, he has his own TB bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes! Lil T has I believe a med pouch with his "clothes" lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lil T and I leaving Canon Creek yday and goin thru Cripple Creek to Colorado Springs. In Cripple Creek I used my side effect.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Cubelet went to Jameson’s in Dublin today

"I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synik 30 flew first class this week.

Where did your TB bag go lately-mvimg_20191018_142756-jpg

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since moving back into the city, I carry my SK more and more often. The TC is getting mostly ignored so that I can carry a camera.

Lately the SK has been all over the place, including a rushed road trip to Lethbridge to sell a vintage coat, shopping at a fabric store that is closing (metres and metres of blouse fabric for less than $25CAD!), a tattoo show, and (arguably most importantly) the park with the dogs! My partner has also been doing an excellent job stealing my camera right out of my bag, so there are a lot more pictures of me now haha

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brand-new, beautiful Synik accompanied me on a Caribbean cruise last week. Here, we are departing St. Lucia on our way to St. Maarten. Of course, on a cruise, I don't even try to one-bag, but I certainly will be able to use this bag for that. For me, this bag is a great improvement over my S25.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-20191021_170823-jpg 

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did my TB bag go lately?

Not very far because the tire on the !&@$?! car trailer blew out about 3 hours into a 16 hour drive. We’ve been waiting on UHaul to come fix it for almost 2 hours now. ��
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    Not very far because the tire on the !&@$?! car trailer blew out about 3 hours into a 16 hour drive.
    Oh No! Well, are you at least headed somewhere fun? Travelling for work or pleasure?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn sure made this lil vacay to Colorado, with my Mom and brother, a breeze. That's my Mom's baboon bag ( a gift from my brother) and it's bigger than my BB but my BB held everything and then some where her bag didn't. That's actually my downside to the BB it holds so much I keep packing it full and above and my bag gets heavy really quick but that's my problem not the bags' Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by luckyprincess1112; 10-26-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    Oh No! Well, are you at least headed somewhere fun? Travelling for work or pleasure?
    I wouldn’t say ‘fun’ exactly, got a job offer 3 weeks ago so here I am, moving to DC..... for the 4th time, lol.
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    I wouldn’t say ‘fun’ exactly, got a job offer 3 weeks ago so here I am, moving to DC..... for the 4th time, lol.
    Well, congrats on the new job! Consider this as getting all the bad stuff out of the way early. Wishing you a smooth move from here on out.

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

TB saved the day! Took my kids on holiday to the English seaside this morning with my new A30 (travel bag of course), Parental Unit (EDC), and Large Zip Top Shop Bag (lunch and random stuff we bought on the way to the train station.

Got on the train just fine but because of flooding on the line we had to get off after 30 minutes and take a replacement bus service to get back on a train at a stop that was past the flooding.
    Overall we were just over 2.5 hours late.

Thank goodness my Halcyon A30 is light and slim and allowed me to be nimble getting on and off three buses and two trains today (with two kids and a stroller in tow). There was no real luggage storage on board the replacement bus so everything was piled kind of next to my feet and the A30 just seemed to take up no space at all.

The Shop Bag did the overflow job beautifully, the zipper keeping our lunch and random shopping from being left behind under a bus seat!

Of course I can’t overlook my beloved PU, which keeps everything absolutely organized, even in the dark at a light festival:

It is always gratifying to hear on arrival, “I thought your luggage would be bigger.”
    Thank goodness it wasn’t or we may not have made it to our destination!Where did your TB bag go lately

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Poolside duty in Thailand, Makers Bag in country sympathetic Burnt Orange. Walked past 2 monks last night in their saffron robes and could have sworn the Burnt Orange caught their eye.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    Munich, Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In which the Tri-Star visits ZAG airport in Croatia. I prefer to carry the bag over one shoulder, but loaded with some of the local liquors and clothes for a three day trip, it became simply too heavy. Enter backpack mode - genius.