Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2025
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been in the California Central Valley for two back-to-back 2 weeks trips (A30 + SN30 and A30 +BB). Yesterday I had a day off and went up into Sequoia/King's Canyon Nat'l Parks. It's been 15+ years since I was last there. The trees are amazing as ever

PCSB in Dawn...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191027_103745b-jpg

juvenile Sequoia
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191027_104241b-jpg

Sequoia around a meadow
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191027_111051b-jpg

mature Sequoia
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191027_155922b-jpg
    Last edited by G42; 10-28-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sequoia is so lovely! I probably haven't been there in at least 20 years. Great pictures. Those trees are so peaceful.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The steel parapack Side Effect went to Hollywood Studios today. Rode the Millennium Falcon, then hit the bar at Oga’s Cantina for a couple of drinks. Later enjoyed a couple sodas.

Where did your TB bag go lately-85dac45c-a957-4e9e-a3a4-60c47899c68e-jpeg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-3bf602f4-7ffb-4a30-b58f-252a991e420b-jpeg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    The steel parapack Side Effect went to Hollywood Studios today. Rode the Millennium Falcon, then hit the bar at Oga’s Cantina for a couple of drinks. Later enjoyed a couple sodas.

Where did your TB bag go lately-85dac45c-a957-4e9e-a3a4-60c47899c68e-jpeg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-3bf602f4-7ffb-4a30-b58f-252a991e420b-jpeg
    I was there today too rocking a PCSB! Smugglers Run was great and the Cantina was super fun.
    Synapse 25 Black/Wasabi Cordova, Pilot Navy/Northwest Sky Ballistic Nylon, Co-Pilot Black/Wasabi Halcyon, Aeronaut 45 Black/Wasabi Ballistic Nylon

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbers View Post
    I was there today too rocking a PCSB! Smugglers Run was great and the Cantina was super fun.
    Cool! What a small world. We spent most of the day in Galaxy’s Edge, then spent the evening at Magic Kingdom. I will keep an eye out for your PCSB.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a photo to share, but I thought this was pretty cool: I went to the new West Seattle PCC today with my Coyote 210d Original Large Shop Bag. The person bagging my groceries (who packed the bag in the most efficient way possible, which I was thankful for because I bought more than I intended...) said "these bags are the best!" and clipped my Key Strap across the top of the bag to the o-ring on the other side.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I don't have a photo to share, but I thought this was pretty cool: I went to the new West Seattle PCC today with my Coyote 210d Original Large Shop Bag. The person bagging my groceries (who packed the bag in the most efficient way possible, which I was thankful for because I bought more than I intended...) said "these bags are the best!" and clipped my Key Strap across the top of the bag to the o-ring on the other side.
    I can imagine that that must have been a great feeling! How cool!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Japan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went on a business trip to France (from Japan) for about 9 days. I traveled with an A45 + an S30, using the former for clothes/souvenirs and the latter for laptop + camera + headphones, etc. On the flights, I checked the A45 in and kept the S30 as hand luggage.

The first time traveling with the Synik, and it was the best traveling experience I ever had thanks to it. I already used the Synik as an EDC since it arrived, but during this trip, it somehow got even more convenient.

It was also the first time traveling since I bought a full set of packing cubes for the A45 (2x small for mid, 1x large for mid, 1x stuff sack for one side, 1x PCSB for the other side). Those also turned out pretty handy and I love this organizational system.
    Last edited by mkasu; 11-07-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thrilled that my Synik 30 arrived just in time to be my one bag for a 5 day trip: a weekend in Santa Barbara followed by a conference in LA. The Synik was amazing to travel with and I was especially amazed at how much it could hold and how comfortable it was on my back thanks to the straps! I used it as my day bag for the conference and it never felt too big or bulky even though it kept its shape. I was mostly surprised by how much I loved the external laptop compartment. It's not a feature I thought I needed, but I got so much value out of it.

Couldn't resist a photo at the hotel in downtown LA before I left. Here my Synik was fully loaded with 5 days of clothes, a pair of shoes, toiletries, conference swag, electronics, a jean jacket, and (!) my winter coat.

Where did your TB bag go lately-s30_small-jpg
    Last edited by ifer; 11-09-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a meeting in Los Angeles this week. My S30 worked beautifully as my one bag for this. Really comfortable to carry and fits great under the seat.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-s30-110819-jpg

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My TB bags (well, some of them) went to the Frankfurt airport! I liked the underneath view of my A30 and Parental Unit when I hung them on the very tall bathroom door, so I took a picture.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img-4374-jpg

I thought I had also taken a photo of the underside of the A30 in the luggage rack on the ICE train out of Frankfurt, but apparently I only thought about it and didn't actually take the picture.

Edited to add: To hang the Parental Unit, since it doesn't have a centered outer handle I unzipped the top and clipped a mini HeroClip through the two inner handle loops.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting at the pediatric ophthalmologist’s office.

Where did your TB bag go lately-eb3c7163-91d0-4e28-b178-38850d9bd348-jpg

Waiting for school tour.

Where did your TB bag go lately-94e9c050-8a14-4f23-8a04-0a995585fbcb-jpeg

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finishing up a two and a half week trip to Spain, Portugal, Morocco and Brussels with my A30 and S19, taking the train to the Brussels airport. So nice to be able to trot up and down all the stairs and cobblestone streets with ease. The S19 gets a bit round when overstuffed, but fits better that way on the front when I wear the A30 on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A small park with a spring that's the source of a stream, with my Parental Unit. It was a very cool day (just above freezing) and a beautiful, peaceful spot, graffiti'd benches and all.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_4687-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Visiting Uluru and using a PCBP for EDC, maybe I should have chosen a mars red bag. The soil and sand here is a fantastic rust colour.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast