Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2025
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took my Mars Red luminary 12 and OG halcyon co-pilot on a 3 day trip to the Delta visiting my brother. A nice combination when u don’t need anything more than 2 to 3 days of clothes. My co-pilot is my edc with electronics,cables,misc etc and I used the luminary for clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my way to the Airport with the first bus of the day...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191123_044248937-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't always use my TB bags when I go to work, but a few GWP's, a deluxe spiff kit, and a snake charmer organize a lot of the goodies that come along for the ride.

Here's an A5 GWP that holds the GPS I use to text home, a few days west of the English Channel.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoying Karin Kneffel’s fantastic paintings (!) in company of my unobtrusive Nebulous Grey Side Kick.

Where did your TB bag go lately-b3a05f0c-ab70-48d7-9f1b-36f3431f8e9a-jpeg

Where did your TB bag go lately-2cb3bf3d-372f-4333-bcb5-fc6f94f78278-jpeg

Where did your TB bag go lately-16c96ee3-9e96-45fd-8384-66d5846f0268-jpeg
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    Enjoying Karin Kneffel’s fantastic paintings (!) in company of my unobtrusive Nebulous Grey Side Kick.

Where did your TB bag go lately-b3a05f0c-ab70-48d7-9f1b-36f3431f8e9a-jpeg

Where did your TB bag go lately-2cb3bf3d-372f-4333-bcb5-fc6f94f78278-jpeg

Where did your TB bag go lately-16c96ee3-9e96-45fd-8384-66d5846f0268-jpeg
    WOW those paintings are incredible!

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My smart alec hanging out in New Orleans airport waiting to fly to Newark. My bro and I are camping in Water Gap for a few days. Yes, the smart alec contains a full ultralight hike and camping kit. Thank god TB makes amazing zippers, I am definitely testing the limits of the capacity of this bag. More pics to follow!

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    WOW those paintings are incredible!
    Yes, she is a real master, it was a wonderful experience!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Climbed the Teide summit with my DLBP today.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img-20191125-wa0002_1-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is an excellent question. Where has my Tom Bihn bags traveled lately? Sadly, no where because I was trying out other (expensive competitor) bags that just left me disappointed. Well, I am happy to say that I am back for good now.

I don't know why I bothered looking elsewhere. The product selection, the quality and customer service is beyond excellent. It's even the little things like this that make me smile.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-thanks-tom-bihn-small-jpg
    Here's a shot of my new Synik 30 bag doing a tune up trip to Arkansas to visit family for the Thanksgiving holiday. Our next trip in a few weeks is to San Francisco.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-synik-30-001-jpg

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanrahan1 View Post
    Here's a shot of my new Synik 30 bag doing a tune up trip to Arkansas to visit family for the Thanksgiving holiday. Our next trip in a few weeks is to San Francisco.
    Those are pretty funny 'people' zipper pulls - never seen those before!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just returned from my greatest one-bag adventure yet!

16 days - 9 cities - 5 countries - 2 seasons - 1 Western Flyer

First took the overnight from ATL to LHR, snug under the seat, ready for an almost sleepless 8 hour flight...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0093-jpg

And off for a quick coffee at Waterloo to start a day of back-loaded sightseeing...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0113-jpg

All over the City, thanks to the Lord Mayor's Show having most the roads closed off

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0124-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0178-jpg

Then to the hotel on the 'choob' to offload the WF, and set out with the PCBP for the rest of the day

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0814-jpg

The next day the whole shebang toured the Tower of London, and walked across the Southbank on Tower Bridge...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0769-jpg

Then grabbing a late lunch snack and a view on the Thames, before the last bit of sightseeing before heading back to Heathrow.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0773-jpg

Those El-Al security folks didn't know what they were in for unpacking and repacking the WF, but fortunately made it to the flight for another nearly-no-sleep leg to Tel Aviv.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0828-jpg

After a dark 5:30 am landing and through customs, exhausted and defeated, contemplated sleep at Ben Gurion...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0833-jpg

But it wasnt to happen, so to the train into Tel Aviv

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0837-jpg

And then a bus down to Jaffa, the original seaside settlement. Lots of breaks to take the load off before climbing up the hill.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0853-jpg

And enjoying some excellent views of Tel Aviv from the top of the hill

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0875-jpg

Then, after meeting my hometown tripmates up the coast, it was back to the airport to meet the rest of the ~200-man tour group. For the next 7 warm, sunny days, we toured from Tzfat in the north, to Masada and the Dead Sea in the south, and all over Jerusalem (with matching group backpacks, so no bag pics). The swimwear and t-shirts I bought were near the end of their lives, so I left them behind to free up more room for souvenirs and clothes. Then, after a busy Sunday, it was back to Ben Gurion for a 1:00am overnight flight to chilly, rainy Brussels. Arriving at 4:45am and decent sleep, I hit the pre-dawn near-empty town for a 14-hour stopover. After lots of walking, I finally stop for the beer, waffles, and chocolate, before heading back to the airport...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2108-jpg

Then it was off to (relatively) sunny and chilly Stockholm for the next 3 days!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2428-jpg

To Vasamuseet, so see the extraordinarily well preserved 400-year old sunken Vasa...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2671-jpg

Where, after 350 years in the water and silt, incredible detail has been preserved...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2681-jpg

And an SJ ride for a half-day in Uppsala

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2886-jpg

Before, again, embarking on SAS for a a 12-hour stopover on the way out of town, this time in rainy Copenhagen!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3235-jpg

Despite the rain, had plenty of time to sightsee, and made sure to get lots of coffee and glogg along the way, before another late evening departure to London.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3221-jpg

One more day in London saw (most of) the British Museum, and lots of gift buying and eating. Since my flight back was a standard fare, I wasn't restricted to the single under-seat bag. I brought back lots of candy and baked goods for the kids and the rest of the family to enjoy over Thanksgiving, and carried the WF as a shoulder bag, and the PCBP on my back.

And after 16 days, having walked well over 100 miles, and taken over 3,200 photos, I finally made it home...only to leave again for Thanksgiving, another one-bag trip!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imperator View Post

And after 16 days, having walked well over 100 miles, and taken over 3,200 photos, I finally made it home...only to leave again for Thanksgiving, another one-bag trip!
    That's amazing and I'm tired just thinking about it!!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took my S25 on my appointment filled day. In between appointments we went to the Met.Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191205_110210-01-jpeg
    I haven't been to the Met in a couple of months as I have been recovering from hip surgery. I felt so happy to be back there. I had to go to what I call the Monet room where I discovered a new Monet has been added! I love discovering the little changes that are made. I was very happy to discover that one of my favorite modern paintings (George Tooker's Government Bureau) is back on display.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191205_115952-02-jpeg
    I couldn't dillydally at the Met because I had 2 more appointments so I left to have lunch at Dos Toros.
    For my last appointment of the day I left my S25 on a chair by a window and discovered it looked pretty next to the poinsetta.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191205_154236_edited-jpeg
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grounded at Newark airport on Monday due to snowstorm.

The Navy Parapack Synik 22 handled the snow well.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just returning from 2 nights in Vancouver with my Aeronaut 45 and Maker’s Bag. I travelled with my A45 in “backpack mode” as I left my vehicle behind and walked on the ferry from Vancouver Island, then used public transit (buses and sky train) for the rest of the trip (plus lots of walking). Still love travelling with all my Tom Bihn gear Where did your TB bag go lately

Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; 3 x Side Effects; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 5 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; many Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135