Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 137 of 144 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2149
    Alberta, Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my TB order shipped to the condo I would be staying at in Phoenix, Arizona. I was extremely lucky to get through the checkout process on debut day with an Icon still in my cart (I had no idea of the vanishing debut items phenomenon until a couple hours later) and was so ridiculously grateful to have that bag available to me on this trip.

We went to the butterfly house at OdySea in the Desert

We went to the Desert Botanical Gardens!

We went to the Grand Canyon!

And I was so grateful every single time we went sightseeing to have a bag just big enough to swallow my camera, raincoat, reusable shopping bag, wallet, cash, phone charger, whatever maps/papers/souvenirs I picked up that day, and sometimes snacks or lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot figure out where to edit my original post. But I wanted to add that, since taking the above picture, I have removed the TB label and love the look of the bag even more! Now thereís nothing interrupting the visual flow of the zippers and lines of the bag.
    Last edited by moriond; 12-21-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Added link to referenced post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyM View Post
    I cannot figure out where to edit my original post. But I wanted to add that, since taking the above picture, I have removed the TB label and love the look of the bag even more! Now there’s nothing interrupting the visual flow of the zippers and lines of the bag.
    Any tips Or tricks taking it off?
    Monster Truck (Nebulous Gray) Cadet (Steel /NW Sky) Yeoman Duffel (Burnt Orange)

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, no! I have a tiny pair of scissors that I used to loosen the stitches. Then I just wiggle it out.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went into San Francisco yesterday to meet some visiting family. Took them to the NPS Maritime Museum which has 4 ships you can tour, in addition to the normal museum. New 630d recycled Logic Blue Icon with NWSky zippers.
    These are all taken on the Balclutha, a square rigged sailing ship from 1886

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191222_133734-jpeg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191222_133815-jpeg

Golden Gate Bridge in the background
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20191222_134053-jpeg
    Last edited by G42; 12-23-2019 at 11:39 AM. Reason: photo upload fails
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Nor Cal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, no! I have a tiny pair of scissors that I used to loosen the stitches. Then I just wiggle it out.
    Hi Ashley. Question about the label. Are there little holes under the label on the Icon? On some other bags there are little holes that probably guide the placement of the patch. With some colors that could be a problem. Thanks!

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super stuffed large shop bag and the brave checkout person at Trader Joeís on Christmas eve eve for the win! I had what felt like a ridiculous number of items, since I have no groceries, and I asked her to do her best since my bag was very strong. She somehow bent the laws of physics and made it happen. Mad respect for her skills!

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Yes, there were two holes at the top corners beneath the tag. One has basically disappeared. The other is visible, but not when I am wearing the bag, so that doesn’t bother me. My Icon is Nebulous Gray, btw.

Nor Cal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Yes, there were two holes at the top corners beneath the tag...
    Thanks Ashley. That is very helpful. I tend to want to remove labels from everything except large travel bags. Knowing the holes are there helps me pick colors :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pickup Truck is such an ace gym bag. I have tried a lot of different bags and this is by far the best - I can keep my padlock in one pocket, my water bottle goes in the middle, and wallet/keys/phone in the last. It fits neatly in the locker with room to spare for a coat, in cold weather.

(Today, after working out, I ran over to the bookstore for some last-minute gifts. The Pickup worked perfectly as a temporary purse - wasnít overwhelmingly huge and had room for my purchases.)

When I get home, the open top means I donít forget to move my essentials back to my non-gym EDC.

Seems like a small thing, to have a dedicated bag for workouts, but it makes it much more likely Iíll go work out regularly, and not be frazzled when I get there. Where did your TB bag go lately

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half way though a 3 week trip to Sydney. Going well with all my clothes in the fully stuffed mini yeoman and my work laptop and lots of empty space in the DLBP.

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seattle! (that's Lake Union just north of downtown)

Where did your TB bag go lately-lakeunionbihn-jpg

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Red Line Cafe in Salem, MA. I'd never been to Salem before and thought it was time.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_4938-jpg

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TB WF in daypack mode in front of the Amazon Spheres at Amazon HQ in Seattle

Part of the Downtown Seattle Bike Highway

Amazon 4-Star Concept Store

Amazon To-Go Concept Store ... annoyingly there's friction with having to have an app or card ... there was a nice attendant but we skipped it

Mt Rainier at Sunset

Amityville, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pict taken off the coast of Cuba on NCL Encore. Perfect backpack for on the boat - from the pool to going to the spa. Great for on shore excursions. Just the right size for Magens Bay beach duty on St. Thomas and walking in the rain in Tortola.

Page 137 of 144 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast