Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2143
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My luminary 12 and sidekick waiting patiently at the Subaru dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by luckyprincess1112; 01-21-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressions Expo Long Beach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20200122_082150-jpg

Fancy New York conference room with Art

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enoshima, around this time last year with my trusty Co-Pilot. Great memories.

Downeast Maine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not as exciting as most but mine went to Denver & became well aquatinted with the critical care unit of a Denver hospital. My side kick sat quietly on a shelf and offered a lot of support by carrying more than usual in a very organized fashion. The support it offered was brilliant.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Not as exciting as most but mine went to Denver & became well aquatinted with the critical care unit of a Denver hospital. My side kick sat quietly on a shelf and offered a lot of support by carrying more than usual in a very organized fashion. The support it offered was brilliant.
    I'm glad it was so helpful! I hope everyone involved is feeling much better now.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got back from Tromso!

https://imgur.com/a/h07D5jf

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went on a lovely relaxing ride with my husband. Heres our coffee break. Note side kick in bike tray.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-7c259bc0-bf38-40c0-910f-4aa62e913fae-jpeg
    Last edited by aedifica; 01-26-2020 at 04:25 PM. Reason: rotate photo

CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pilot and Smart Alec (with upper module) have been flying round trip with me each month between CA and TX parents got sick, had to fly between work and taking care of them then moved to where they are and had to fly between them and work.
    They (the TB bags not my parents ) both fit under the seat in front(middle and window seats) on Southwest the shot is at an angle the yellow line shows they are well under the seat.

Where did your TB bag go lately-adjustments-jpg

Happy guardian of: Steel/Was A45; Steel PCBP; Steel PCs; Steel SA; Steel/UV Pilot; Cloud/Vir SK; Steel/Was SE; Aub/Coy Skook Duff; UV LSB; Sit PCSB; Lg Trvl Trays (NWS & Monarch); Hor +Vert Brain Cells + Caches; Stuff + Yarn Sacks; Pass Pouch Big Grin

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gheebuttersnaps View Post
    My Pilot and Smart Alec (with upper module) have been flying round trip with me each month between CA and TX — parents got sick, had to fly between work and taking care of them then moved to where they are and had to fly between them and work.
    They (the TB bags not my parents ) both fit under the seat in front(middle and window seats) on Southwest — the shot is at an angle — the yellow line shows they are well under the seat.
    @gheebuttersnaps, I cracked up about the bags being under your seat, not your parents (that would be weird)
    I hope your parents stay strong and get well... wishing you all the best!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sZTSB carried drinks, cameras and swag for our state meeting recognizing National Gun Violence Survivors week.

Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic synapse 19 stopped by Buc-ees in Alabama on our way home from Florida. Apparently it smelled really good to Indy.

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Winona, MN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a plethora of bags at our knitting retreat this weekend, including the Western Flyer, Pop Tote, small and large shop bags, Moveable Feast, travel tray, and Handy Little Thing (not pictured but inside the others, a CQPC, various ghost whale and organizer pouches).
    Where did your TB bag go lately-knitting-bags-jpg

Forum Member
    New England
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny to me that you went to a knitting retreat and there were no Swifts.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent 5 days at Disneyland with the kids and grandkids. Very exciting to ride Rise of the Resistance three times. Its amazing. We were fortunate to get into a boarding group each day we wanted to ride it.

My EDC was a steel 200d halcyon Side Effect. It may be overkill on such a small bag, but using the mini OP Tech strap kept my shoulder from feeling fatigue wearing it crossbody. Mr. pammy took the Nordic DLBP and it is truly amazing how much stuff we packed in it. I thought we might have to get a locker for the jackets, but nope, they fit inside the backpack along with water bottles and other essentials.

I always keep the lower modular pocket on my original halcyon Smart Alec; on my original Nordic SA, I keep the upper modular pocket; and on the aubergine SA, I keep both UMP and LMP attached. So which Smart Alec to take is determined by the need. This trip I wanted the LMP to hold water bottles for the flight. The SA fits so nicely under the seat even with the full LMP. Such an excellent backpack.

Where did your TB bag go lately-steel-200d-se-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-nordic-dlbp-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-sa-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Spring Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast