Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2149
    Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to brave Costco on a Saturday afternoon and my Truck and Monster Truck were fantastic once I wheeled my many goodies to the car. I easily hauled my 2 bags up stairs in one trip. And it was great not to worry about the bags tipping over in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the new SUV and the S25 out to Snowshoe Mountain.

Ended up in a ditch on the wrong side of the road thanks to ice. Car miraculously doesn't have a scratch (although it is VERY dirty). One minute it's a beautiful winter drive with clear roads, next I'm legit going sideways and desperately trying to steer. All wheel drive is great and helped me regain control but winter tires are more important. Also.... not panicking (my SoCal native self panicked, lol).

Thankfully I was driving slow (enjoying the drive) and there weren't any other cars around. I knew the conditions meant ice was a possibility, I just didn't expect it.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3636-jpeg
    Last edited by TheLibrarian; 02-09-2020 at 05:09 AM.
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Monster Truck, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post

Ended up in a ditch on the wrong side of the road thanks to ice. Car miraculously doesn't have a scratch (although it is VERY dirty). One minute it's a beautiful winter drive with clear roads, next I'm legit going sideways and desperately trying to steer. All wheel drive is great and helped me regain control but winter tires are more important. Also.... not panicking (my SoCal native self panicked, lol).
    oof! Glad you're safe!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    45° North for now
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Synik can handle it all, even braving a few inches of snow doing some shopping.

Where did your TB bag go lately-2e371936-2091-48e3-905b-99d356aaa316-jpg
    Synik 30 | Western Flyer | Daylight Briefcase | Yeoman Duffel

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burbank airport, traveling with my original Nordic/Steel Western Flyer and original Nordic/Solar Pilot... Oddly enough, first time I've traveled with this combo

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20200209_150919-jpeg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankfully I was driving slow (enjoying the drive) and there weren't any other cars around. I knew the conditions meant ice was a possibility, I just didn't expect it.
    I'm so glad you're safe! Wow, that must have been scary--I think I'd most likely have panicked too.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by curieux View Post
    I just got back from Tromso!

https://imgur.com/a/h07D5jf
    That’s advertising spread quality shots! Looks like an awesome trip.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

European Adventures

Where did your TB bag go lately-8581807b-50d6-4a95-aea8-2b25203f41fe-jpeg

Synik 30 Navy Parapack/Steel Parapack and Co-Pilot Deep Blue/Northwest Sky at Salzburg Central Station

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_9533-jpeg

Co-Pilot riding comfortably in first class to Vienna (only because its human got a good deal on the ticket)
    Last edited by latchford; 02-15-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space... The final frontier. To boldly go where no bag has gone before!

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    So do you need my GPS coordinates, or how does that thing work? :)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Where did your TB bag go lately Where did your TB bag go lately I don't know - the instructions were in Vulcan!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    So do you need my GPS coordinates, or how does that thing work? :)
    A couple more from the bridge...

We had a hilarious time yesterday touring the sets for Star Trek:

Star Trek Original Series Set Tour

Even the kids enjoyed it, though they would never admit it. Good silly fun posing amidst original and recreated props and sets. Next year they said they will have sets from TNG as well!
    Last edited by haraya; 02-16-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Road Buddy was in the car, but my Nik's Wallet in Dawn is always with me... so it was pressed into service for the photo...
    Viansa winery at the foot of Sonoma on a beautiful end of winter/early spring day

Where did your TB bag go lately-niks-jpeg

Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been FAR too long since I've done a Trek exhibit! I am so tempted to take a little road trip :)
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Monster Truck, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super-fun!! We came up from the south and had a beautiful drive along the lake for part of the way. Outside in the gift shop area there are two walls of display cases with lots of original props, costumes, and memorabilia. The guy who created the whole establishment (he's a professional Elvis impersonator, this is just his hobby) was there when we came and regaled us with lots of stories about Shatner's visits.

(Just be sure to check dates for when they're open. They were supposedly closed this time of year but my husband called and they are open because it's a big holiday weekend.)

It has been FAR too long since I've done a Trek exhibit! I am so tempted to take a little road trip :)

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy who created the whole establishment (he's a professional Elvis impersonator, this is just his hobby)
    That's delightful!

Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast