Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2250
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right?? <3

Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    That's delightful!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Road Buddy in Verde.... Inverness, CA overlooking a scuttled boat on Tomales Bay, on a foggy start to the day

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20200217_072508-jpeg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked in my hotel in Frankfurt with my SN 30 and my Mini Yeoman. Absolutely love these small duffles, just right for a couple of nights...

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

around 53į
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a TB bag but itís an accessory... the travel tray. It traveled with me last week on a tour of Eastern Canada. 3 hotels in 6 days and numerous bus rides was the prefect opportunity to really test it out.

Held my earphones, cables, bandaids, coins, everything I needed - and in a tiny little foot print. I used it at the hotel but because it held everything so nicely it came with me daily in my DLBP.

Using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corning Museum of Glass, Corning, NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Corning Museum of Glass, Corning, NY
    Looks like Chihuly stuff at the garden/museum in Seattle!

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-seapinetc-jpgToday I went on my first outdoor bike ride since my hip surgery in September. I rode with my Seapine green TC to a Greenway along the Hudson River. I rode to the northern end of Manhattan and then to nearly the base of the George Washington Bridge which you can see in the background of the picture. The Seapine green TC with the shoulder strap shortened so the TC was tight to my body was a good accessory for holding my keys and phone. Next weekend I think I'll take the same trip with my Seapine green PIKA. I can't put into words how thrilled I am that I was able to make this short, flat, low gear, 6 mile ride today. I'm hoping after I get my knee replaced in early May I can go even farther and up and down hills, too. Life with wheels is so much more pleasant than life without wheels!
    Spring

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally Chihuly! And here’s another - a delightful pink chandelier with a little golden cherub! (The Erbium Chandelier - color based on Chihuly's favorite pickup truck - just to keep this post sorta on-topic :D)

My favorite piece - Cityscape, by Jay Musler. Makes me think of a flight I once took over LA at sunset. Or of a city on the edge of a volcano. Or the destruction of Vulcan.

It was notable not only for its artistry but for the technique behind its creation at the time (1980s) - back then it was not yet possible to blow glass spheres of this size, so Musler took an industrial Pyrex flask and cut it in half.

Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    Looks like Chihuly stuff at the garden/museum in Seattle!

Last edited by haraya; 02-23-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip 1 bagging it with the A30 (I've always carried it with my S25 before). Just a quick jaunt down to Orlando from BWI. The large TT came in handy as always and I'm even thinking about switching from the dopp bag I have (which I didn't bring on this trip because it doesn't fit well in the A30) to another TT (any chance of a rectangle-ish TT? I think it'd fit great into the end pocket). I brought home way more than I left with, the 2 folded white fabrics are actually a king size comforter that a dry cleaner destroyed and I ripped the stuffing out of and plan to turn it into a dress (the fabric is lively and in good condition, they just messed up the stuffing beyond repair). And my boyfriend said I'd never get it all in 😀

Honestly, I wasn't super thrilled with the A30 when I first bought it, I thought it was too small and I was kicking myself for not getting the A45. But the more I've used it the more I've warmed up to it and the more I've realized how much you can actually get into it. And being able to slide it easily into the personal item sizer for Spirit is just the icing on the cake 🍰

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3668-jpeg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3690-jpeg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Monster Truck, Travel Tray

ď...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.Ē
    ― Umberto Eco

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My black/black Icon and I holding down the pyramids in Egypt. It is still stiffer than I would have liked compared to my trusty MCB, but was nice to have zippered compartments.

A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Recovering in Northwestern Medicine Hospital in Chicago from removal of a large lymphangioma cyst stuck to my inferior vena cava, aorta and right renal artery. During the operation the surgeons had my intestines flipped up and out of the way to get to the problem area. I donít think Bihn has a bag for that!

Sidekick is with me holding the basics: earbuds, carmex, papers, pen, paperback, Nikís wallet clipped in with ID, insurance. Tristar is back at hotel with my wife and has my change of clothes for my return home.

I have 46 staples closing me up, but they didnít install an o-ring - how handy would that have been!

Last edited by johntubbs; 02-27-2020 at 08:03 AM.

NJ
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    Eat well, travel often.

France
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @johntubbs , thanks for sharing, I wish you a good and quick recovery too

(I'm not a moderator) some people can be sensitive to surgery, maybe put the scar picture under spoiler
    HTML Code:
    [spoiler=picture]<picture>[/spoiler]
    Spoiler for picture:
    <picture>
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    The large TT came in handy as always and I'm even thinking about switching from the dopp bag I have (which I didn't bring on this trip because it doesn't fit well in the A30) to another TT (any chance of a rectangle-ish TT? I think it'd fit great into the end pocket). ]
    You could use a #4 stuff sack - it's oblong and larger and if you fold down the sides when it is in use, it's essentially a rectangular TT without the firm ring around the top. :)
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie Rainbow First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

NJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Street corner Denver, CO

Where did your TB bag go lately-88760c3e-9a45-4300-bc1d-42d0367658d7-jpeg
    EDC: Black Halcyon DLBP | Nebulous Gray Luminary 15 ~ Work Carry: Black Ristretto ~ Fun Carry: Black Medium Yeoman Duffel | Coyote Road Duffel

Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast