Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2182
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My DLBP (with Icon marsupialed inside) braved an Ottawa snowstorm to hang out at the park with my youngest two while my older three had a gym class inside.

I am finding it super handy to just keep my necessities in the Icon and either carry it by itself or put it inside the DLBP and use it as a sort of FS!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To market to market, to buy...a couple of pears, dried beans, a trio of leeks, sausages, eggs, an apple turnover, and a thermos of coffee...with a generous side helping of peace with a view that is absolute gift...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just came back from shopping in a French supermarket with a little help from my Monster Truck. Since the bag was so heavy I think I need to open one of those bottles of champagne to relax after lifting it three flight of stairs Where did your TB bag go lately

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Errands, errands and errands. Travel Cubelet letting me take break between errands.

Last edited by Walker; 02-29-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using my PCSB as second bag/edc in beautiful Ireland.

Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took some of my new TB goodies out to Boise, Idaho. I detailed what I brought and how I packed here.

The Synik 30 as my one bag performed wonderfully, here it is at the BOI airport:
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0589-jpeg

The small Travel Tray as my nightstand companion at my Airbnb served me well.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0532-jpeg

Using the large Snake Charmer as my dopp kit was a great idea, with my 3DCOC on one side and dry toiletries and hairdryer in the other. Very easy to access on the hook in the bathroom.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0534-jpeg

And lastly, the PCBP as a hiking backpack to hold jackets and water was so much more comfortable than I could have ever imagined. Oh yeah, the sights weren't bad either.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0573-jpeg
    Last edited by kemote; 03-09-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    S25 | TS | WF | YD

On the hunt for an Iberian Spiff Kit and anything w/ Iberian interior Cool

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RaMaK View Post

Using my PCSB as second bag/edc in beautiful Ireland.

Sad to see The Temple bar closed today because of COVID19 on the news.

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time I see a venue closed I thing “good”. And that’s coming from someone whose industry (theater) is shut down! It is sad but necessary and I hope everyone economically affected lands on their feet. For sanity I take walks with my Synapse 19 and a shop bag of course.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    Every time I see a venue closed I thing “good”. And that’s coming from someone whose industry (theater) is shut down! It is sad but necessary and I hope everyone economically affected lands on their feet. For sanity I take walks with my Synapse 19 and a shop bag of course.
    I agree 100% with you. It is still sad... Enjoy your walks and stay healthy.

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! Same to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello fellow Okie!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyM View Post
    Attachment 24115
    My Aubergine S19 having a day out in Pawhuska, Osage County Oklahoma. You may or may not be familiar with The Pioneer Woman or her Mercantile, but it is reliable for yummy pastry and coffee if nothing else. My husband, who is Osage, became superintendent of the Daposka Ankhodhapi, or Osage language immersion school, last year. Some of our kids had not yet seen his new office, so we spent today doing the rounds. Because my S19 does not get out often enough (too big for my edc), and because it was a three camera carrying day, she came along to play.

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Threads View Post
    Hello fellow Okie!
    Hello to you too!

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went on a brief and crowd free walk with my pickup truck to get some fresh air and sunshine. Just what the doctor ordered!

Not having to fiddle with a zipper was perfect to access my water and tissues or hand sanitizer, if I had needed, given early blooms and allergies.

No, I did not set my bag down for the photo; thus the funny angle.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grateful for Tom Bihn's fabric strength and design durability.

My very early production Cordura Swift in Aubergine/Steel was playing Monster Truck when it was given the task to swallow the enormous volume of my watercolor and tracing paper 9x12 pads, 2 full portfolios of the same dimension and 3 plastic folders to house the new creations. All needed to be moved to another room as my living room area is now telecommuting HQ for the better half.

My S19 held the watercolor pencils on top of my fountain pen collection who are on heavy journaling duty to make sure world events are not overwhelming the soul.

When Darcy mentioned Alphaviolet and Icon, I ran clicked to the spot but, luckily for my wallet but not for me, the zippers are wasabi.

Unfortunately for my wallet, the Future Icon design looks even more appealing and I already have a favorite color pair. List getting bigger by the day.

Much hugs, love, care and admiration for The Crew for stepping up to the plate and becoming 21st century Rosie's the mask makers.

Beyond grateful for your dedication to all of us!

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-ec-blossoms-jpg
    I traveled with my new Wilderness EC by bike to deliver masks to a co-worker.
    Spring

Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast