Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144
Results 2,146 to 2,149 of 2149
    Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @xyppy , I really like all your pictures. I'd guess that you're in the Inwood section of Manhattan; haven't had a chance to see those locations along the Hudson or around Fort Tryon Park for some time, but they're very familiar.

Stay well,

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the Singapore Zoo last Sunday morning with my new Guide's Edition Synik 22 in Navy Parapack. I'm really happy with how it looks.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_6996_compressed-jpg

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roychen View Post
    In the Singapore Zoo last Sunday morning with my new Guide's Edition Synik 22 in Navy Parapack. I'm really happy with how it looks.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_6996_compressed-jpg
    This color combination is so beautiful. I was tempted to order this but, my original GE Synapse 25 is Deep Blue / Coyote (Parapack wasn't an option two years ago for the GE versions, and there were no smaller size options), my Synik 30 is Navy Parapack/Steel Parapack, and I thought it would probably be excessive to select Navy Parapack for my GE Synik 22 -- so I ordered Ursa. But, I always think that Navy and Deep Blue are among the best combinations with Coyote. (Wilderness Green also looks pretty snazzy).

Enjoy your Synik!

moriond

NYC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @xyppy , I really like all your pictures. I'd guess that you're in the Inwood section of Manhattan; haven't had a chance to see those locations along the Hudson or around Fort Tryon Park for some time, but they're very familiar.

Stay well,

moriond
    Thanks @moriond ! You're correct. I live on the border of Fort George, Hudson Heights and Inwood. Since the land is flatter in the direction of Inwood, that's where I usually find myself when I'm on my bike.
    Last edited by xyppy; 04-01-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    Spring

Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144