Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2278
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG that is stunning.

Sunrise above the clouds near summit of Haleakala “House of the Sun” National Park, Maui.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    OMG that is stunning.
    Thanks! And the sunrise is awesome, too! Where did your TB bag go lately

My primitive phone photography didn’t do it justice at all!

This was a bucket list item for me. So glad we did it. The park was almost deserted!

My husband and daughter.

The almost-summit visitor center parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-fb_img_1593571917420-jpg

Ross Creek Cedars near Libby, MT with my Nordic DLBP. Can you tell I like blue? ��
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow a lot of beautiful pictures. Nice to see all the great places you all are going. @TheLibrarian I love that your Monster Truck and car match! @luckyprincess1112 Where is that? It's incredible! I want to see mangroves in real life someday. Or are those trees called something else?

Montana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband and I are staying in a tiny, tiny cabin in NW Montana for a couple of nights. The Pick Up Truck has been the perfect catch-all for all my random items. Glad I bought one before they were gone.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

While we missed the spring blossoms this year (damn pandemic!) we still made it out to the Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford, Illinois. Usually I know my fiancée has a good picture lined up when I hear “Don’t move!” from behind me. Glad my instinct is to pose for a picture and not immediately hand over my wallet (or jump forward into the water, trying to flee).

Last edited by Chicagoan; 07-02-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great picture. Your fiancée knows the right time to take a picture!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today we got up early to enjoy our Fourth of July at the Chicago Botanic Garden. Since the weather was hot and sunny, we took my Luminary 15 along to hold four bottles of water and a couple bottles of sunscreen (the L15 is great for storing them upright thanks to the main compartment’s built-in divider), and still had enough room on top to hold an HLT1 with my camera gear. Tip: the rear laptop compartment works well on museum visits and day hikes for packing maps flat!

Last edited by Chicagoan; 07-04-2020 at 09:34 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

France
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan View Post

While we missed the spring blossoms this year (damn pandemic!) we still made it out to the Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford, Illinois. Usually I know my fiancée has a good picture lined up when I hear “Don’t move!” from behind me. Glad my instinct is to pose for a picture and not immediately hand over my wallet (or jump forward into the water, trying to flee).

Great photo and lovely location. I was fortunate to have chance quite a few years ago to visit the Japanese Gardens when on business trip to Rockford, IL. Well worth a visit.

Forum Member
    Boulder Colorado
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really loving the color on the wilderness DLBP seen here with a nebulous grey Truck.

July 4th picnic in the park, played Frisbee and kicked around the soccer ball. Lots of open space and very few other folks around. What a weird year.

Where did your TB bag go lately-7_4_picnic-jpg

Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We visited Booker T Washington National Park this morning with my PIKA (it carried our TB masks and wipes). It was eerily quiet.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor. The white stones have names on them and represent the naval tradition of standing at attention on the ship. A moving memorial.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The USS Missouri (The Mighty Mo) Memorial on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor (better than the Arizona Memorial, IMHO - my teenager loved walking through the decks and hearing history on the guided tour).A moving journey through history with the family. Highly recommended! Gorgeous views from the deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took a drive to Mena to just get out of the house and catch some fresh air. Been in self quarantine since late February and it doesn’t seem like it’s going to get any better here in Texas Where did your TB bag go lately I’m just glad I love the outdoors.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made our 1,567th pandemic-era Target run! No selfies of us wearing our Tom Bihn face masks, but here’s a shot of our Nebulous Grey Monster Truck in the shopping cart.

Pro tip: first load items into your cart while shopping and leave the tote bag empty until it’s time to bag your items at self-checkout. I put everything in the bag as I was shopping and it got a little clunky unloading and reloading them.

It’s a great size for a shopping bag. Everything fit without issue into the Monster Truck. It also saved another three plastic bags from the landfill!

Last edited by Chicagoan; 07-11-2020 at 08:33 AM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast