Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2276
    Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

I gave my Luminary 15 the weekend off so I could take my new Daylight Backpack to the local pumpkin patch. Itís the same color as my Luminary - Deep Blue/Coyote - and the combination has really grown on me. Dark enough on the outside to hide dirt or stains, and light enough on the inside to provide contrast and make it easy to find things.

The ďshingle styleĒ interior pockets are really great for stashing a face mask and hand sanitizer in the top pocket.

And the front diagonal slash pocket makes it really easy to access my wallet or keys.

If youíre wondering, those pumpkins are as big as they look and larger in diameter than the backpack is tall. These were billed as ďprize winningĒ pumpkins that cost $30 each and required assistance to load into a vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan View Post
    I gave my Luminary 15 the weekend off so I could take my new Daylight Backpack to the local pumpkin patch. It’s the same color as my Luminary - Deep Blue/Coyote - and the combination has really grown on me. Dark enough on the outside to hide dirt or stains, and light enough on the inside to provide contrast and make it easy to find things.

The “shingle style” interior pockets are really great for stashing a face mask and hand sanitizer in the top pocket.

And the front diagonal slash pocket makes it really easy to access my wallet or keys.

If you’re wondering, those pumpkins are as big as they look and larger in diameter than the backpack is tall. These were billed as “prize winning” pumpkins that cost $30 each and required assistance to load into a vehicle.

Love the color scheme of your picture as well as of the DLBP! To me Deep Blue/Coyote is a perfect match, classy indeed!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Red Bag of Courage accompanied me to the early voting polling place in Minneapolis today!
    Where did your TB bag go lately-fb8a5dba-59e8-4006-9172-cdd1eb32ed94-jpeg

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    My Red Bag of Courage accompanied me to the early voting polling place in Minneapolis today!
    Where did your TB bag go lately-fb8a5dba-59e8-4006-9172-cdd1eb32ed94-jpeg
    Now THAT's a great looking bag. What is it?

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Navy View Post
    Now THAT's a great looking bag. What is it?
    It’s a first generation Guide’s Edition Synapse 25.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This weekend the Luminary 15 came along for two nights of camping at two different state parks which both sit atop the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River in Southwestern Wisconsin.

Iíve adopted the Standard Spiff Kit as a way to organize my smaller camping items without breaking them down into multiple small stuff sacks - itís nice to just crack the SK open and have everything sorted into its own zippered pocket.

These were taken at the Wisconsin Ridge Campground at Wyalusing State Park. Iíve had this campground on my bucket list for a LONG time and finally scored a campsite here, thanks to a last minute cancellation.

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday did an interesting geogame in downtown Honolulu called CluedUpp. My teen and friends wore fancy dress and even made it onto the news behind the mayor taking about blah blah blah. My L15 was my bag of choice (also wanted to trial it as daybag for urban travel) and LOVED it: nimble, comfortable, big enough for the essentials, able to hold the SK, P+S camera and accessories, sanitizer + wipes, etc... coulda shoulda carried water, because it was BLAZING HOT. Only took one photo, since I ended up having to navi for them...
    I love how versatile this pack is! Urban or wilderness, it is functional and looks sharp! The edgeless straps are narrow and make this pack superb.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan View Post
    This weekend the Luminary 15 came along for two nights of camping at two different state parks which both sit atop the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River in Southwestern Wisconsin.

Iíve adopted the Standard Spiff Kit as a way to organize my smaller camping items without breaking them down into multiple small stuff sacks - itís nice to just crack the SK open and have everything sorted into its own zippered pocket.

These were taken at the Wisconsin Ridge Campground at Wyalusing State Park. Iíve had this campground on my bucket list for a LONG time and finally scored a campsite here, thanks to a last minute cancellation.

That Deep Blue/Coyote combo is SHARP!!

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My father passed away a few days ago very suddenly. Needed an emergency trip to Perth, West Australia. Packed light. Tried cramming this into the synik30 and it fit but was tight. So I pulled out the trusty A30 and it loaded up perfectly fine with loads of room to spare.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    My father passed away a few days ago very suddenly. Needed an emergency trip to Perth, West Australia. Packed light. Tried cramming this into the synik30 and it fit but was tight. So I pulled out the trusty A30 and it loaded up perfectly fine with loads of room to spare.

So so sorry to hear of your loss. Warmest aloha and thoughts of comfort coming your way... Where did your TB bag go lately

Alabama
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also sorry for the unexpected loss, its been such a rough year already Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So very sorry for your loss. That is a long trip to make, with a heavy heart. Wishing you a smooth trip out, and comfort for the ride back.

Bethlehem, PA - USA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry for your loss. May his memory be a blessing.
    EDC: SCB/MCB, Swift for knitting, small shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: kiwi, verde, nordic & black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet, ursa
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Sorry to hear about your Dad, @LordAnubis , and hope the next occasion for travel is a positive one.
    Here are two more pictures from my final camping trip of the year.
    The first was taken at the Passenger Pigeon Monument in Wyalusing State Park (Prairie du Chien, WI):

The second was taken from my campsite [overlooking the Mississippi River] in Nelson Dewey State Park (Cassville, WI):

Both these Wisconsin state parks are checklist items I can finally mark off my bucket list - each is about three and a half hours away from where I live in the Chicago suburbs, but the time and distance was completely worth it.
    If you live within driving distance and like camping, I would highly recommend them both.
    Last edited by Chicagoan; 10-06-2020 at 10:44 AM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Montana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast