Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2276
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan View Post
    The fall colors up there were RIDICULOUS and we were lucky enough to get there right at their peak.
    Weíve taken this trip two years in a row, now, and itís safe to say itís going to become a tradition for us (I may or may not have already made reservations for next year already).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is no coincidence that a bag of fresh, squeeky cheese curds would blend perfectly with that color palette. And a bottle of Spotted Cow to add the greens and browns.

Now I am thinking road trip time.

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    It is no coincidence that a bag of fresh, squeeky cheese curds would blend perfectly with that color palette. And a bottle of Spotted Cow to add the greens and browns.

Now I am thinking road trip time.
    Dare you. :-)

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Which state park(s) did Ericís Luminary 15 visit this weekend?
    Well, one of them was Castle Rock State Park in Oregon, Illinois.

And if youíre wondering @Walker , my Wilderness L15 was supposed to come in the mail on Saturday but was delayed, and therefore, didnít get to come along on this weekendís adventures. Hoping to see it in the mail tomorrow!

Last edited by Chicagoan; 10-25-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Chicagoan , thanks for posting all your great pics! I moved cross country from the Northwest this past year and with everything going on, I have not been participating in the outdoors adventures I have in the past. It's fun to see your good outings. :)
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    @Chicagoan , thanks for posting all your great pics! I moved cross country from the Northwest this past year and with everything going on, I have not been participating in the outdoors adventures I have in the past. It's fun to see your good outings. :)
    Thanks, @NWhikergal !
    Since hiking is also an easy way to stay the heck away from people (which isnít the easiest thing to do in the Chicago suburbs) Iíve been keeping my six feet by hitting the trails of one park or another every weekend.
    I find a lot of the places I go on the internet (namely, Instagram) and I post pictures hoping others who live near me might be inspired to visit them, too.
    Illinois may be, literally, the flattest of all fifty states, but in my mind itís also one of the most beautiful.
    This coming weekend Iím driving about five hours north for an overnight backpacking trip at Newport State Park (all the way toward the tip of Door County, Wisconsin). Super popular park (itís not uncommon for all their sites to be fully booked) and a site opened up last minute. I originally was supposed to hike there in spring, but they cancelled the original reservation because of COVID-19. Making good on my plans and making it the last trip Iíll take for the year.
    Iíve lived in the Midwest my entire life, and have found there are two seasons: when I enjoy being outside, and winter. Trying to stretch the ďbeing outsideĒ season as long as I possibly can this year.

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Challenge Accepted :)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Chicagoan , you read my mind! Sorry about the delay. Looking forward to photos of your adventures with your Deep Blue and Wilderness Green L15.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    @Chicagoan , you read my mind! Sorry about the delay. Looking forward to photos of your adventures with your Deep Blue and Wilderness Green L15.
    Damn, this is a handsome bag!

Not only do I love the combination of Wilderness and Coyote...

...but my pet cat, Pepper, loves it, too!

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Chicagoan , Pepper has great taste!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not quite Door County and missed the peak for fall colors, so I settled for Manitowoc, WI on the coast of Lake Michigan with some local, fresh that morning, Cedar Valley cheese curds, Cedar Valley string cheese, and only available in Wisconsin New Glarus Brewing Spotted Cow. Also shown is my burnt orange medium DOP "catch-all" with a French Blue COW inside. My phone made me a better photographer than I expected. Could not quite get a picture to cover all the matching colors. The string cheese would have blended well with the remaining snow on north side of wooded area up there from last week's snow storm.
    (If you know anyone one from Wisconsin, I highly recommend the Manitowoc Minute on Youtube for some good laughs to brighten your day. "Doncha know you can do it real quick now")

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_122000-2mp-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_121131-2mp-jpg

This one tree in its microclimate must think it is summer and the other gave up for the Wisconsin winter.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_121248-2mp-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_121852-2mp-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_122104-2mp-jpg

I had a prior planned trip to Manitowoc so no out of the way miles or fuel use incurred. Save the planet, eat local cheese curds.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES! Manitowoc has some nice beachfront, @organicfamer! A few years back I got to spend the night at Frank Lloyd Wrightís Schwartz House in Two Rivers. The nearest Starbucks (because priorities) was in Manitowoc so I drove down there the next morning for coffee. Wound up at a similar or maybe even the same beach you enjoyed. Lovely area, and the cheese assortment doesnít look too bad, either!

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Montana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    Not quite Door County and missed the peak for fall colors, so I settled for Manitowoc, WI on the coast of Lake Michigan with some local, fresh that morning, Cedar Valley cheese curds, Cedar Valley string cheese, and only available in Wisconsin New Glarus Brewing Spotted Cow. Also shown is my burnt orange medium DOP "catch-all" with a French Blue COW inside. My phone made me a better photographer than I expected. Could not quite get a picture to cover all the matching colors. The string cheese would have blended well with the remaining snow on north side of wooded area up there from last week's snow storm.
    (If you know anyone one from Wisconsin, I highly recommend the Manitowoc Minute on Youtube for some good laughs to brighten your day. "Doncha know you can do it real quick now")

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_122000-2mp-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_121131-2mp-jpg

This one tree in its microclimate must think it is summer and the other gave up for the Wisconsin winter.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_121248-2mp-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_121852-2mp-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20201027_122104-2mp-jpg

I had a prior planned trip to Manitowoc so no out of the way miles or fuel use incurred. Save the planet, eat local cheese curds.
    The Manitowoc Minute is hysterical! One of the best things on YouTube.
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Road tripped to a factory for a week of work with my Verde Road Buddy 36, Brain Bag, and a bunch of accessories and such, including a whole bunch of TB masks of different varieties

Deep Blue/Dawn Brain Bag & Seapine HLT2 out on the factory floor
    Where did your TB bag go lately-pxl_20201029_135304712-jpeg

Navy Moveable Feast packed up with a gallon of water & four bottles of gifty wine and decorations from a festivity
    Where did your TB bag go lately-pxl_20201030_013344020-jpeg

Not pictured but super useful this trip: the Pickup Truck!!
    My coworkers and I would meet up for picnic dinner in the hotel outside courtyard - socially distanced - after very long days, to relax and hash out the day's work... the PUT was great to bring beverages, cutlery, napkins, random stuff....
    I'm very happy I have two of them!
    Last edited by G42; 10-29-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First post, but Iíve been lurking around here for a little while. I just took my new SG33 out on its maiden voyage to the beach and wanted to share. It easily swallowed our whole picnic, a large towel, extra jackets, a water bottle, and several other miscellaneous personal items for us and for Lester (our dog). It was a joy to carry! The great thing about this bag is that it will take as little or as much as you want to pack. Happy Saturday!
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-08429631-33bb-4000-93ec-5d8ce967bc94-jpeg 

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My monster truck was a champ in carrying 2.5 stuffed full sized paper bags worth of sanitized groceries upstairs in one trip. While you cannot tell in the photo, I had multiple layers of groceries going on (with the light items on top) to include items such as heavy soup cans, kombucha bottles, and glass bottles of fermented veggies. While it was a two handed carry, even as a short person, I managed it without worry.

As always, I love its tri compartment design, and my three sizes of trucks remain some of my most used bags at present.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller