Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2299
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing too exciting - had to drop some samples and stuff off at work, so this was an excuse to use a bag

original Large Shop Bag in original Nordic and one of the S/M V6 masks ready to go in my car

Where did your TB bag go lately-pxl_20210120_193105206-jpeg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My truck has become my lifeline as I commute weekly to take care of my daughter and her family after she had a terrible fall. I carry food for the family and all my everyday gadgets for work. Everything is easily accessible and organized. The first week I used my Synik but much prefer the openness of the Truck as I only have a cot in a small office to use.

Thankfully after three weeks of waiting, she has had surgery and is on the road to recovery!Where did your TB bag go lately-d145ddfe-2452-444e-94d2-9e094b4b93da-jpeg
    Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveltech View Post
    My truck has become my lifeline as I commute weekly to take care of my daughter and her family after she had a terrible fall. I carry food for the family and all my everyday gadgets for work. Everything is easily accessible and organized. The first week I used my Synik but much prefer the openness of the Truck as I only have a cot in a small office to use.

Thankfully after three weeks of waiting, she has had surgery and is on the road to recovery!
    @Traveltech - that's great to hear that your daughter is doing better!!! Best of luck to you all :)
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Synik 30 went to Wellington Dam in the south-west of Western Australia to see progress on a giant mural being painted on the dam wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s the photo.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Atkinson View Post
    My Synik 30 went to Wellington Dam in the south-west of Western Australia to see progress on a giant mural being painted on the dam wall.

Post a picture of the mural! Sounds intriguing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here it is. You can see the artist still working from a suspended platform in the middle of the wall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Atkinson View Post
    Here it is. You can see the artist still working from a suspended platform in the middle of the wall.
    Wow!! That is beautiful!!

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent this MCB for a small makeover: had my initials embroidered in powder blue. Loved it so much that I just dropped off my wilderness and aubergine MCBs for their own monograms. I was looking for a way to support a local business and spruce up some of my favorite belongings. A win win!
    Where did your TB bag go lately-b61ce5f0-b0ee-433c-90b3-1def68529f3c-jpeg

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last weekend we celebrated my birthday at a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed cottage inside a Wisconsin state park.

It was the literal definition of a winter wonderland.

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the Truckasana to the park as a carry-all tonight for a socially distanced meet up
    Not as sloppy as it looks - I started to take the chair out of the bag when I remember to take a pic

Where did your TB bag go lately-pxl_20210205_002256577-jpeg

fleece, small cooler w/dinner, and misc. stuff in the main compartments... hand sanitizer, back up mask, etc. in one of the zipped pockets

Where did your TB bag go lately-pxl_20210205_002329009-jpeg

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Stealth Icon took me on a walk around my neighborhood today. Have not done that almost a year now.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snow is finally all gone, so I am enjoying early spring in the Black Forest with my Coyote Design Lab Packing Cube Shoulder Bag.

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another not-super-exciting action shot - but it was the first time I used the flower slot in the Moveable Feast

Where did your TB bag go lately-pxl_20210228_170604751-jpeg

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the size of the packing cube shoulder bag, but don't like the lack of internal organization. However, that's not what that product is about, so I understand it and don't expect it to change.