Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 34 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Red Blend Large Cafe Bag outside Arrowcraft shop in Gatlinburg TN, ready to learn. The Mama Bear Freudian Slip was too shy for a pic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RB LCB had a long day. Waiting for lunch after 4 pm.

Southern NJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I took a business trip out to Denver last week, and stuck around for a long weekend to do some backpacking up in the mountains.

Where did your TB bag go lately-backpack01-jpg

Okay, so there really isn't much Tom Bihn stuff in my backpack, just a flimsy excuse to post the picture. But I do have my first aid kit in a small OP and a 3DOC for storing my wallet and compass and a few odds and ends. Plus, I did use my Tri-Star and Pilot to get me out there, and they're waiting for me in the trunk of my rental car while I'm standing on this mountain pass.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TomBihn Yeoman Duffle Aubergine and Nordic WF resting in Bar Harbor, Maine after hiking in Acadia National Park. Love it here!
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sarha - I was just there earlier this week with my Black dyneema S19 and NWS large shop bag. I agree, love it there!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Bihn leaves Bar Harbor...

We had a great trip to Acadia National Park! Much hiking and climbing accompanied by our Nordic S25 and Black Dyneema DP. The Nordic WF carried the clothes.
    The Aubergine Yeoman did a wonderful job corralling miscellaneous shoes, coats, hiking gear etc.
    The BDDP also played an unexpected role as cushion when I tripped on my way up Penobscot Mountain, lol.
    We have been coming for over 30 years and it's still hard to leave.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg 
    Last edited by Sarha; 10-22-2015 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Spelling, as per usual

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ habanero...
    Weather wonderful,, hiking great, scenery beautiful. Acadia is our favorite vacation destination!
    This was our first time visiting in the fall, no crowds !!

Sarha

Singapore
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are on a father-son trip through Japan this week and we just boarded our 6.13am train from Hiroshima to Shin-Osaka. Words cannot express how awesome it is to travel with Tom Bihn bags.

Where did your TB bag go lately-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445551729-118543-jpg

The Navy WF and Burnt Orange Side Effect is his. and the Burnt Orange A30 and Co-Pilot is mine.

Where did your TB bag go lately-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445551812-494410-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445551831-447054-jpg

This was yesterday at Miyajima Island.
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These last few photo posts are just great. @mrbrown, I'm not a Burnt Orange enthusiast, but there have been some terrific Burnt Orange pictures posted today. I love the first couple of shots with Burnt Orange and Navy, and your son, and that last shot of Miyajima Island has beautiful sky tones. @Proctor's Harvest Colors in Frost post earlier today (#947 in the Your Photos are Needed thread) was beautiful in a completely different way with its colors and textures.

@Sarha, Your picture of the Aubergine Yeoman Duffel and Nordic Western Flyer (#499 posted yesterday) made today's blog post on First Feedback on the Yeoman Duffel, but in some ways I like the picture you posted today (#501) more, because it gives me a feeling of size of the Yeoman Duffel relative to the Nordic Dyneema Synapse, too.

moriond

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week's International Series game at Wembley is Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars. This week's bag of choice is my Burnt Orange MCB Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pilot packed in Brisbane with my overnight clothes and snacks ready for a one night trip to the Gold Coast.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445846425-825578-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-imageuploadedbytapatalk1445846438-912856-jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_1479-jpg

Spontaneous, quick day trip with my dyneema/wasabi SCB to visit my son and have lunch at Amsterdam Falafel in Washington, D.C. Always a fun time despite those pesky and "fraught with peril" roundabouts ;)

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With my Curry SCB for the last of the 2015 NFL International Series games at Wembley Stadium. Kansas City Chiefs hosting Detroit Lions.

Added bonus of a choice of flag colour this week :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    With my Curry SCB for the last of the 2015 NFL International Series games at Wembley Stadium. Kansas City Chiefs hosting Detroit Lions.

Added bonus of a choice of flag colour this week :)

Love that SCB!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trogir, Croatia. My daughter appears to be walking on water with her Nordic Synapse 19.

--Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

Page 34 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast