Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 40 of 145 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not today, but yesterday: my 2 large shop bags (island and Sitka, for those keeping track) made their way to the hospital when I visited my roommates and their shiny new baby! 1 was filled with coffee fixins on the way in, but both were put to good use a we checked them out and brought them back home. The 2 bags engulfed all the odds and ends that people brought with them when they visited. One of them was able to contain 1 larger and a smaller fleece blanket, plus a couple little doodads! It's amazing how much they can hold!

Alas, no pictures - my focus was on the baby, and mom & dad!
    DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing Frown **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Forum Member
    NC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daylight backpack taking in the sights at Old Salem Village, Winston-Salem NC

Where did your TB bag go lately-screenshot-2016-04-13-22-11-30-png

Sweden
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sitka small shop bag at the "Nordic garden show" in Stockholm. The text says "Love green and you get lots of love back ".
    Last edited by LordBute; 04-22-2016 at 04:02 AM.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week I was in Scotland, England, and Wales. Had a chance to stop in at Loch Lomond with my Medium Cafe Bag. I have to bring my office with me when I travel, and so far the combination of my MCB and either a Founder's Bag or Western Flyer is the perfect combination. The MCB goes under the seat in front of me or hooked to the seat with a qliplet. The bigger bag, with my laptop, etc. can easily ride above no matter what I'm flying in. My goodness it was windy at Loch Lomond, though!

Where did your TB bag go lately-13084052_10208116717909479_539587790_n-png-jpeg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intracoastal Waterway (S.C.)

SSB in Fjord / TSS Sz 1 Ultraviolet / TSS Sz 3 in Wasabi / SE in Verde / Travel Tray in Fjord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new Black Halcyon DLBP came in today! Naturally, that meant time for a coffee run! Here is it, hanging out (literally) at Starbucks:

DLBC BLack Halcyon

The fabric is awesome. I'm excited for the day that Black Nordic comes out! (My wallet is over there, trembling in the corner...)
    DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing Frown **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Forum Member
    Utah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daylight Backpack at New Orleans Jazz Fest

Just returned from enjoying the first weekend of New Orleans Jazz Fest. Went marsupial, with the DLBP (carrying camera, extra clothes, iPad mini, etc.) packed inside my Smart Alec. The DLBP was a great camera/day bag at the fest. Here are a few photos: Shrimp Po' Boy enjoyed at lunch during a bicycle tour of the lower 9th Ward; Grateful Dead flag flying at one of the performances; DLBP in the garden; and some of the performers. Little Freddie King shown in the last photo, has played at the festival for more than 40 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040117-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040134-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040166-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040230-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040252-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040312-jpg  Where did your TB bag go lately-p1040352-jpg 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Road trip to Charlottesville, VA to visit my daughter on her birthday and bring back a carload of stuff prior to the end of the semester. Quick lunch at Go Dumplings (the tiny brick and mortar restaurant that also runs her favorite food truck on the UVA Grounds).

She was not too mortified that I took a photo of my Navy/Wasabi Side Effect and new-to-me Plum COW (thanks, KatrinkaWinkle!) since I pretended I was taking a food shot. They had some type of red and green decorative lights making spots so that's what's visible on the TB fabric-I would never let them get spotted!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_1925-jpg

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Canyon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kiwi Little Swift and Wasabi Side Effect at the library. #ordinaryuse

NJ
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nowhere exciting, just on my way to work this morning, waiting for a NJ Transit train on a gloomy day.

Eat well, travel often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second road trip of the week for another birthday celebration-this time to DC to see my son. He played along and took a phone pic of my rehomed Little Swift (thanks, GoStanford!) at El Centro, DF on 14th.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_1929-jpg
    After nearly six hours total driving in dreary weather (at least I avoided those "intense" traffic circles so that was a win!), I'm happy to be back in my quiet patch of boring suburbia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To Market again... Same bench...different bag....more fog...and coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally home after traveling from California to Wisconsin via Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois with all this TB goodness. More shop bags and two S19s in the backseat area.

Kansas City, MO
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    Finally home after traveling from California to Wisconsin via Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois with all this TB goodness. More shop bags and two S19s in the backseat area.

That is a lot of lovely TB goodness! Glad you made it home -- I bet Gracie was happy to see you.

Page 40 of 145 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast