Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 72 of 140 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2093
    North of the TB Mothership
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    About a year. They use bluetooth to connect (not GPS), and depend on a link with your cell phone. After a year they have to be replaced, though the company will sell the replacement for about half price.

These have such a limited range. We could not find my son's back pack one morning and the Tile app could not locate it even though it was a couple hundred feet away. On the other hand, getting notified by some random parent with the app active that my son has arrived at gymnastics after school is reassuring. Really wears down your phone battery to keep the app open.

Also, if you accidentally flush your keys down an industrial toilet, the Tile will not let you know where in the plumbing they got hung up. Or so I hear from a friend. ;)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pictured here is my Daylight backpack in route from Coca to Puyo, Ecuador, in the Amazon jungle region.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day hike. Crowders State Park. NC.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bag went where it always goes...It's nowhere extraordinary, just to a chair beside me. Sometimes I find that the best sorts of things are those things that simply do the work they were designed to do and do it well, without fuss...in this case, carry the quotidian whatnot of a reader/writer on her Saturday. And sometimes I find that as satisfying as the bigger adventures this bag has also logged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KmK; 04-08-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was a beautiful autumn day here, so I went with a friend to Scorching Bay, a harbourside suburb in Wellington. We sat and had coffee on the beach while admiring the view. She also admired my new Side Kick, so Tom Bihn may have another customer soon!

Where did your TB bag go lately-resized-side-kick-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunny Day at Peppa Pig World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My S25 + travel companion Jackass on a walk / hike at Congaree National Park in SC a bit ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SIM; 04-09-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Western Flyer, side kick and (as always) small shop bag at Manchester Airport. Security are so serious. I put my 1 liter plastic baggy in the tray and he asked me if I have any other deodorants, hairsprays or cremes in my bag. I said I even put my cadburys creme eggs in the 1 lieter bag. He didn't even smile a little.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitka doesn't sit on the floor. Sitka has its own seat.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back from spring break in Cancun! Zest came to the beach with us, carrying some beach reading and other essentials. (That's child #2 cavorting goofily in the background. :))

(I carried on my A30 and MB for our flights, with various TB accessories, and also had the PCBP as an alternate for beach gear schlepping. But the Zest SSB won out for visibility and quick access by the water. :))

Singapore
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

I'm in Portugal for two weeks, partly for work (IFA Global Press Conference) and partly for leisure. This is my S19 and me at the Belém Tower.

I was contemplating one-bagging it but this being partly a business trip, I decided a few extra shirts and a suit jacket was necessary, so I went with my usual A30/S19 combo.

The Jeronimos Monastery

I'll be departing Lisbon for the rest of Portugal soon and will update with more photos.
    Last edited by mrbrown; 04-22-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My trusty SA and I are currently in Split, Croatia, but we stopped off in Green Park in London earlier today to catch some sunshine before heading to the airport. Stuffed down the front is an SSB in black halcyon; my latest "why have I never tried this before!?" discovery for travelling. The shopping bag comes in so useful in so many ways!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2971-jpg

Forum Member
    Utah
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival

Yesterday, my Smart Alec, 4 legged best friend, Pancho, and I headed to Mt. Vernon, Washington, about an hour north of Seattle to catch the waning days of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. We had a nice break in the weather as I visited the formal gardens and fields of RoozenGaarde. This is the showpiece of a large family owned bulb business. The patriarch, William Roozen ('roses' in Dutch) emigrated from Holland in the 1940s. According to literature supplied at the gardens, the family first began raising tulips in Holland in the mid-1700s. As these photos attest, they are quite skilled in their art.

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0621-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0708-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0710-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0689-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0755-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0765-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0768-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0788-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0795-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanito View Post
    Yesterday, my Smart Alec, 4 legged best friend, Pancho, and I headed to Mt. Vernon, Washington, about an hour north of Seattle to catch the waning days of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. We had a nice break in the weather as I visited the formal gardens and fields of RoozenGaarde. This is the showpiece of a large family owned bulb business. The patriarch, William Roozen ('roses' in Dutch) emigrated from Holland in the 1940s. According to literature supplied at the gardens, the family first began raising tulips in Holland in the mid-1700s. As these photos attest, they are quite skilled in their art.

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0621-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0708-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0710-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0689-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0755-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0765-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0768-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0788-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf0795-jpg
    Damn, those are gorgeous! Bag ain't bad either ;)

Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's 06.00 in the morning and I'm on my way to work. Cold but the sun is nearly up. Spring is late this year. Frost on the bench.

Page 72 of 140 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast