Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1977
    Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackhen View Post
    I recently got back from a solo 2 week trip to Netherlands and Germany. Amsterdam > Tilburg > Hannover > Hamburg > Berlin > Utrecht > Amsterdam.

The only bag I took was my Synapse 25.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Awesome! What did you carry with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Awesome! What did you carry with you?

Main Pocket: Eagle Creek Packing Cube (4 cotton t-shirts, 2 pairs of Smart Wool socks, 1 pair of Exofficio underwear, 1 pair of basketball shorts), laptop in thin padded case, travel wallet (documents, receipts, ID, credit cards, emergency cash, etc), flip-flops, beanie, travel towel, microfiber wash cloth.

Bottom Pocket: Toiletry bag (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, body wash, face wash, brush/comb, bandaids, Emergen-C, Advil), Marmot Precip jacket.

Left Side Pocket: 2 pens, Streamlight Stylus Pro flashlight, 2 ChicoBags (packable grocery bags), 21,000mah Anker power bank, USB cable, mini Joby Gorillapod.

Right Side Pocket: Laptop charger (w/ Euro power cord), external hard drive, Euro 3xUSB wall outlet, 2 USB cables.

Water Bottle Pocket: 32oz Nalgene.

Small Front Pocket: headphones, custom ear plugs, Yi action cam (cheap GoPro knockoff), padlock.

On My Person: t-shirt, pants, medium weight Columbia flannel, Exofficio underwear, Smart Wool socks, running shoes, hat, passport, bank card, credit card, cash, phone.

The S25 was both my travel bag and day pack. When I arrived at my hostel/hotel/AirBnb/friend's apartment, I removed the packing cube, laptop, travel wallet, toiletry bag, laptop charger, and external hard drive.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

U2 Joshua Tree tour with my 3DOC. The concert was awesome!!!

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my S19 in Machu Picchu yesterday. Travelled with my WF and S19...

WF-Original halcyon/UV, Pilot-Black/UV, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, SC-Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stockholm-Arlanda airport. This sign is between two floors and it was a bit hard to get a picture.
    It says: I'm a citizen of the world all countries are my home.

Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Forum Member
    Western NC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Daylight Backpack by Houser, on Flickr

Testing out my new Daylight Backpack on Grandfather Mountain near Linville, NC.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new S19 accompanied me on a day in Phantasialand, an amusement park. It was the perfect companion and did a great job even when it got soaking wet (and so did we, thanks river quest).
    It was a wonderful day. Where did your TB bag go lately
    The main compartment was full of food and water, I still had enough space for everything else that I needed like sun creme, sunglasses and a towel.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PU waiting at the doctor's office this afternoon.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg

Forum Member
    British Columbia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB Bags go to SFO

Travelled to San Francisco for a 5 day visit. We checked one bag to share for heavier clothes and then each had a backpack for carry-on. My S25, And my DLBP as a packing cube inside the S25 . My wife's medium café bag also in the picture. For a carryon my wife has a Pacsafe 25L GII which she is quite happy with.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-tb-bags-hotel-2-jpg

First time using my DLBP and was very happy with it. Comfortable to carry, didn't make my back sweat even though we did a lot of walking. Photo of bag at Hyde Pier with Golden Gate in background.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-tb-pcbp-hyde-pier-2-jpg

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had a whale of a time in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, UK Where did your TB bag go lately

Forum Member
    Western NC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First the Mountains of NC, then the Beach

Tried out the Daylight Backpack in the Mountains of NC last week and this week, the Daylight Backpack finds itself at the NC Coast. I took a walk along the beach for a few miles and the DLBP was easy to carry and carried what I needed. Beginning to like this bag more and more... it is so simple, yet so versatile!

Forum Member
    Near San Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by berobert View Post
    Travelled to San Francisco for a 5 day visit.
    You got pretty good weather for it :) If you're still in the area and looking for something to do, Ghirardelli Square has a nice selection of shops including a chocolate shop (free sample!) and an ice cream parlor. There's also a great restaurant there McCormick & Culetto's that's not too expensive, and has a great view. Ghirardelli Square is also near a small park, you can walk from there toward the Golden Gate Bridge or go the other direction toward Fisherman's Wharf.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had my Pilot with me this evening for a beach walk after work.

Last edited by JonC; 05-26-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2770-jpg

Took my verde SK out for its first real jaunt today. I had to run an errand across the country. Here is a pic of my SK in the natural gas fields of Qatar, near Dukhan, fairly close to the Saudi Arabian border. It was windy and a warm 104 degrees F, which is typical for this time of year.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Had my Pilot with me this evening for a beach walk after work.

My Pilot just saw this and told me that it would like to go to the beach! :)
    -m

Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast