Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 77 of 130 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1949
    Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

@ceepee,

Glad to see that your Burnt Orange and Verde Mini Yeoman Duffels are joining in the continuing tradition of matchy-matchy bags in these colors -- such as your earlier Aeronaut + Co-Pilot posts in these color combinations:

These are the sorts of pictures that make completist collectors (who like to see their bag color selections in every possible version) smile.

moriond

ETA: BTW I didn't mean to imply that @ceepee was the only one doing his and hers Aeronauts in Verde and Burnt Orange. Check out, for example, @marcbertone's pictures
    from 09-14-2015 (post #887 in the Your Photos Are Needed thread ) for their honeymoon

I just meant that @ceepee was continuing her tradition of complete color collections for her bags.
    Last edited by moriond; 06-16-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swift yesterday afternoon at the university waiting for boy2 to complete his summer camp.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg
    Nordic PCSB as my outpatient bag holding my Axon Optic sunglass case, small YSS and size 2 TSS waiting this morning at the hospital. DH's Pilot is propped on the chair.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpeg

All this waiting around this summer is helping me finish my knitting project!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UC Santa Cruz graduation of a relative. Not pictured are the Navy Side Effect and MCB FS inside the bag, and cousin's Aubergine Side Effect.

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the A30 packing cube backpack on the Great Wall of China.

Where did your TB bag go lately-great-wall-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak415 View Post

UC Santa Cruz graduation of a relative. Not pictured are the Navy Side Effect and MCB FS inside the bag, and cousin's Aubergine Side Effect.
    I was stuck in your traffic while i moved my GF out of SC! She graduated but didn't walk :-P
    DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Aisle seat
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S25 at Tegel Lake in Berlin/Germany.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-20170609_0034126_rez900-jpg
    Today is a good day for a good day!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nealopp View Post
    I was stuck in your traffic while i moved my GF out of SC! She graduated but didn't walk :-P
    That Hwy 17 traffic is always wretched on weekends and during rush hour. I'm glad I no longer have to go down there. Where did your TB bag go lately

Forum Member
    Near San Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak415 View Post
    Another Bay Area resident??
    There's quite a few of us on the forum that are from the Bay area.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Artdime View Post
    S25 at Tegel Lake in Berlin/Germany.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-20170609_0034126_rez900-jpg
    the lakes in and around Berlin are great and taking a boat trip in summer makes it even better!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Aisle seat
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    the lakes in and around Berlin are great and taking a boat trip in summer makes it even better!
    Oh, a fellow German! Yes, I totally agree with you. I am originally from Berlin and enjoy visiting the city very much. The lakes are often overlooked by visitors, so I thought I would post a photo here as an inspiration in case someone plans a trip to Berlin. :)
    Today is a good day for a good day!

NJ
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here I am with my BO MCB at Citi Field, not for a Mets game (besides, I'm a Yankees fan!), but for the Dead & Co concert last night. Had to pose with the universally retired number of one of baseball's most influential players, Jackie Robinson.

Where did your TB bag go lately-citidead-jpg
    Eat well, travel often.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sapphire and Turquoise OP's (along with my S19, not shown) held our Metro cards on the way to Game of Thrones night at the ball park. Hilarious! They had a contest for best costume (a Varys lookalike won), a sword fight, the mascot temporarily converted to a three-eyed bird, and an Iron Throne available for pictures. Also the photos for the visiting team were all replaced by one of the Night King from the show, and the home team had GoT costumes Photoshopped into their pictures. Too funny!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Side Effect at Seahurst Park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema DLBC and DLBP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes.

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Honolulu Bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice rock stacking @Pokilani :)

Page 77 of 130 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast