Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1946
    Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fun thread! I didn't take a photo (so lame, I know) but just took my bt orange Daylight backpack to Blairsville GA to watch the total eclipse. Perfect combo, don't ya think? :)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LS waiting for a meeting yesterday morning. Cloud/Viridian SE inside and a few pouches :)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpeg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Alaska State Fair

Greetings,
    Today was a lovely day at the Alaska State Fair. The Daylight Backpack was perfect, holding a rain jacket and a few purchases. The Side Effect sat neatly on my hip, holding my phone, TB Wallet, a lip balm, and a thin pack of Kleenex Tissues.

The line was long when the fair opened for the day, but it moved quickly.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0762-jpg

There were wooden cows.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0763-jpg

And even a few "Hairy Coos." That's the proper pronunciation for a hairy cow. The Scottish Highland Cattle come with lovely fir coats.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0751-jpg

The fair provides lots of photo opportunities. This one was a visitor favorite.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0767-jpg

The giant vegetables were not on display yet. elisa

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alaska Reindeer LOVE Tom Bihn Bags!

Greetings,
    This was the highlight of my day. I was so happy to have the opportunity to get a photo of a local reindeer.

At first, the reindeer seemed restless, pacing around and checking out the food dish.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0765-jpg

Then it spotted my Tom Bihn bag.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0764-jpg
    The reindeer loved the Daylight Backpack!

The reindeer was very impressed. It has relatives that live in North Pole, Alaska at Santa Claus House and at the Reindeer Farm in Palmer, Alaska. It will probably get back to Santa, so plan your holiday shopping early! elisa

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AlaskaGirl, great pics! I love your SE and DLBP - I have the same ones. And as someone who was raised going to the AK state fair in Palmer every summer and is now far from home, thank you so much for sharing those delightful photos! They bring back some wonderful memories of delicious food, bizarre Mat-Su 4H super-sized cabbage patches and general merriment. I hope you continue to enjoy all the beauty the Great Land has to offer!

Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Western Flyer at LAX going to Dubai

Just waiting for my flight yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20170826_0914322_rewind-jpg 
    Western Flyer (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Large Cafe Bag (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Parental Bag (used as a carryon), and Shop Bags (Org Halcyon, Iberian, Wasabi)

Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's how I used my large travel tray in-flight. Carried all my immediate toileties to freshen up and brush my teeth after each meal. So convenient and the dual carabineers held it very secured.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20170826_1602301_rewind-jpg 
    Western Flyer (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Large Cafe Bag (Org Halcyon/Wasabi), Parental Bag (used as a carryon), and Shop Bags (Org Halcyon, Iberian, Wasabi)

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This matchy-matchy pair is on a last minute trip to CA to visit my father. I lent out my A30, which is my favorite travel bag, but I love the WF when I'm traveling with my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philadelphia, PA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harpers Ferry

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2570-jpg

Starting the Maryland Heights trail at Harpers Ferry. A halcyon DLBP is perfect for a day hike. Lightweight with just the right amount of organization!

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tweek View Post
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2570-jpg

Starting the Maryland Heights trail at Harpers Ferry. A halcyon DLBP is perfect for a day hike. Lightweight with just the right amount of organization!
    If you're out there today, it is such a lovely day to be out! I didn't want to come back from my morning hike this morning!
    -m

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imago headed out to a meeting yesterday afternoon. FJN, SE and a knitting tool pouch :)
    I really like the Imago's slim profile :)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Imago a discontinued item?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Navy View Post
    Is the Imago a discontinued item?
    @ Go Navy
    Yes the Imago is discontinued. It's a beautiful mix of the slim profile of the LCB and horizontal orientation of the MB.

Forum Member
    Near San Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Imago does show up on ebay occasionally, if you are willing to buy used.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to Southern California last weekend and braved the heatwave. Because my TB bags work so well and make my journey really easy, I usually forget to snap a picture of them. This time I remembered to get one at Orange County Airport. Mr. pammy and I took an S25, SA, and A45 in original Nordic and a medium duffel. Besides many other pouches, stuff sacks, and travel trays, not pictured is my new Mars Red Side Effect tucked inside a PCSB in original dyneema. It worked great with an OP/Tech mini SOS strap, and I tucked the PCSB into the S25 before boarding.

Where did your TB bag go lately-bihn-sna-jpg

Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast