Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 87 of 124 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1857
    The Earth, we share.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    @ Go Navy
    Yes the Imago is discontinued. It's a beautiful mix of the slim profile of the LCB and horizontal orientation of the MB.
    I agreed. I'm still looking forward for that kind of beautiful mix - messenger/shoulder casual bag or courier-kind of bag. Hopefully, it wouldn't a long long long wait for the next bag to cover this area.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Went to Southern California last weekend and braved the heatwave. Because my TB bags work so well and make my journey really easy, I usually forget to snap a picture of them. This time I remembered to get one at Orange County Airport. Mr. pammy and I took an S25, SA, and A45 in original Nordic and a medium duffel. Besides many other pouches, stuff sacks, and travel trays, not pictured is my new Mars Red Side Effect tucked inside a PCSB in original dyneema. It worked great with an OP/Tech mini SOS strap, and I tucked the PCSB into the S25 before boarding.

Attachment 18874
    No way! I was in the Orange County airport with my Nordic goodness (Swift and WF) least weekend as well! I arrived late TH and left Sunday. Bummer we didn't run into each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    No way! I was in the Orange County airport with my Nordic goodness (Swift and WF) least weekend as well! I arrived late TH and left Sunday. Bummer we didn't run into each other!
    Oh, wow. What a coincidence. I arrived late Thursday night and returned late Monday. I keep hoping to see TB in the wild and would have loved to have met up with you. We had a friendly TSA agent, and in going through security, Mr. pammy was ahead of me. The TSA guy asked me if Mr. pammy was my husband. He said, "You have matching bags." Sharp-eyed, he was paying attention and spotted both of us sporting original Nordic. It's my favorite fabric, but I do miss my original dyneema/Island A30 at times. It's always Sophie's choice which Aeronaut to take.

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Oh, wow. What a coincidence. I arrived late Thursday night and returned late Monday. I keep hoping to see TB in the wild and would have loved to have met up with you. We had a friendly TSA agent, and in going through security, Mr. pammy was ahead of me. The TSA guy asked me if Mr. pammy was my husband. He said, "You have matching bags." Sharp-eyed, he was paying attention and spotted both of us sporting original Nordic. It's my favorite fabric, but I do miss my original dyneema/Island A30 at times. It's always Sophie's choice which Aeronaut to take.
    I have the same A30, which is my favorite travel bag. I had lent it to a friend, but was happy to use the WF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My packing cube shoulder bag is like that friend who's always up for grabbing a drink.

In Mainz, trying out "young wine"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    Reading, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0411-jpg
    Forgot to post this shot of my brand new WF on our trip to Greece in August. Loved it, it performed beautifully.
    Of course...!
    Next trip is Las Vegas in two days time 😊🛫🇺🇸🍾🎰
    Cadet(EDC), Large Café Bag, WesternFlyer w. Packing cubes, Side Effect, Small Travel Tray, Clear Organiser Wallet.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Federweißen! Hope you paired it with Zwiebelkuchen. :)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a trick to uploading pics? I've tried from both my phone and my iPad and uploads always fail. We used our S25 in Alaska and my daughter took an A30 and S19 to Budapest.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had that problem, too, at first. You have to make your photos smaller. For me, that meant exporting them to my desktop in a medium format, and then uploading that exported photo to the TB forum.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'll try that. (Or just post on Rav)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skagway, Alaska with a Synapse 25! Perfect day bag for land excursions

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0117-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On her way to a semester of study in Budapest with an Aeronaut 30 on her back and a Synapse 19 in front. Full disclosure: there was also one checked bag. The A30 should be perfect for the shorter weekend trips all the study abroad students seem to take.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0118-jpg

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kgm View Post
    Thanks! I'll try that. (Or just post on Rav)
    I use Tapatalk app for the forum, makes uploading pics a breeze and easy to keep up on the posts.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synapse 19 in original halcyon / iberian goes to a dance performance on the beach at Minehead, Somerset, England

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few shots from my hike today on Rügen, through the Jasmund National Park.

The hike was absolutely amazing, and one of the best vacation activity choices I have ever made. Where did your TB bag go lately

Rügen, at least Sassnitz where I am staying, is very quiet right now. I suppose since it is the tail-end of summer. That meant I had the primeval beech forest nearly to myself for the first 2 hours.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Page 87 of 124 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast