Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1806
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready to head to the Chicago area for the weekend to meet a bunch of friends from college, some of whom we haven’t seen in 25ish years. Tailgating and going to the Iowa vs Northwestern football game. GO HAWKS!!!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHesting View Post

I’m in Seattle for a conference & I ran over to the Tom Bihn factory at lunch!!!!! So exciting! Very interesting...I wasn’t sure if I should go inside because everyone is literally working on constructing bags right inside the door. But, of course I DID go inside & Kat helped me out! I bought a MCB in Dark Blue/Grass, a few TT’s and a LSB. My MCB had dinner with me at Le Panier. My conference bag this week has been my lovely CP. It was a trooper during my rainy sightseeing adventures yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm so jealous! Can't convince the bf to go to Seattle for vacation just because I want to visit the mother ship. Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two weeks or so ago, I went to London for two nights. (To go to dinner. It was insane.) In the far left background, you see the A30 that accompanied me on this short jaunt. I brought it-- rather than trying to go super minimalist-- because I was picking up some Beavis & Butthead Doc Martens. Heh heh yeah!
    Where did your TB bag go lately-zetter-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We drove from Montana to Alton, NH to visit friends. Stopped in Wolfeboro for dinner. First time back in 40 years! Of course I brought plenty of Tom Bihn. Used my Nordic Side Effect yesterday.

Where did your TB bag go lately-fullsizeoutput_2-jpeg
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just back from a few days staying with dear friends in Wales. Here's my Synapse 25 at Newcastle Station, waiting for the first of the three trains it took to get to my destination. This was the S25's first real trip and I simply couldn't believe how much stuff I managed to get into it. Somehow or other it managed to retain its shape and sit perfectly comfortably, whether on my back or slung over one shoulder, even after I'd squeezed in several extra books I bought in Hay on Wye and a big jar of home made chutney. (The water bottle compartment is a good place to stash jars of preserves, I found). Next trip is to Edinburgh, in December.

Where did your TB bag go lately-synapse_newc-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At San Francisco airport waiting for our flight to Boise to visit our son who is stationed in Idaho. First time using the Western Flyer (it arrived just in time!), the NFTD, Co-Pilot and Luminary are old hands at travelling with us. The Side Effect also arrived just in time and is my daily purse now - love the Grass interior. And to think this bag infatuation all started with an experimental purchase of a Synapse 19...

Where did your TB bag go lately-sfo-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the Seattle/Tacoma airport ending a wonderful trip in Seattle!! I came here with my CP as my carry-on and am leaving with my CP inside a LSB. I bought too many Starbucks mugs & needed the extra space! Worked like a charm.

Current Carry: Swift (Verde/UV), SK (Steel/Iberian) & SSC (Sitka)

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pics from my two week trip to Ecuador & the Galapagos... A30 and S19.... both were great on my first trip with them.
    I was one of the most minimally packed for the adventure. A30 in backpack mode with S19 carried in hand were particularly good in the Galapagos... your luggage gets transferred from plane to water taxi to ferry to taxi/bus and generally flung around a lot. They picked up surface water & dirt, but nothing phased them!

Lake Cuicocha, up in the Andes mountains near Otavalo & Ibarra

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20171010_132107-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-img_20171010_144037-jpg

Galapagos, Isabella Island, on the Wall of Tears trail

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20171017_145031-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-img_20171017_150625-jpg

Quito airport, ready to fly back to California, still as carryons

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20171021_121002-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic Large Cafe Bag at the Portland Head Lighthouse in Portland, Maine
    Where did your TB bag go lately-screen-shot-2017-10-24-8-46-56-am-jpg
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mars Red SE, waiting for boy3's class at the pumpkin patch :)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the ferry with my Verde/UV side kick, and some travel cubelets.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in Spain, Benidorm and here you can see two S25 on daypack duty:

Some three years at this point I took a picture of my oNordic S25:

Ilkyway

“Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every six weeks I spend 5 days in Silicon Valley to visit my employer's mothership (Google). The Pilot / TriStar combo is the best ever, going strong for over a year now! Lots of TB sub-organizers inside of course. :-)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcollsuss View Post
    Every six weeks I spend 5 days in Silicon Valley to visit my employer's mothership (Google). The Pilot / TriStar combo is the best ever, going strong for over a year now! Lots of TB sub-organizers inside of course. :-)
    You're right up the road from me :) If you're still in Mountain View, you should check out "Bierhaus" on Castro St. (closed mondays). They have a really nice "meat & cheese" plate that's perfect for sharing and having a beer with a friend. They've got a good selection of beers too. :)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After lots of business travel this year, in Thailand for a break.

We checked one large wheeled suitcase but carried on a Black Halcyon/Iberian S25 and Navy Cordura Ristretto 11. The Ristretto in particular is the perfect day bag for either touristy bits and pieces or for the occasional laptop and iPad carry to do a bit of ‘online stuff’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast