Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2006
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBPs took a friend and I to the Kongobuji Temple complex in Koyasan, the Nembutsu-ji Temple at Adashino and a host of other places in Japan last month.

Where did your TB bag go lately-fb_img_1509863087276-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-fb_img_1509863013746-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

I took my son for a walk today with my wife, he is only 10 weeks old and we found a rainbow.

My Side Effect was great for all I needed on this little adventure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JonC; 11-05-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Silicon Valley
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcollsuss View Post
    Every six weeks I spend 5 days in Silicon Valley to visit my employer's mothership (Google)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly S View Post
    You're right up the road from me :) If you're still in Mountain View, you should check out "Bierhaus" on Castro St. (closed mondays). They have a really nice "meat & cheese" plate that's perfect for sharing and having a beer with a friend. They've got a good selection of beers too. :)
    Ha, been to the Bierhaus many times ... I think it used to be called something else? Great place, love their outdoor seating! All kinds of great places in that Castro area. It sounds weird but one of my favorite coffee stops is the Starbucks on Shoreline - ok fine, it's only starbucks coffee, but they have a great patio there and for some reason it's very pleasant (of course Red Rock is where I go for espresso, but it's a bit hit or miss lately). Anyway, I'm on the goog campus most every Friday and I see all kinds of cool bags, but I've never once seen TB ... maybe one of these days I'll spot @bcollsuss!

Back on topic, here's two pics that aren't very great in themselves, but represent something great about TB bags:

Yesterday we took a day trip to Orange county and on the way out of the house I just grabbed my mostly always packed Pilot which has all my plane travel stuff in it. Well, at the last minute I decided with a coat and some other stuff it'd be better to take the S25 but I didn't have time then to re-pack sooooo .... I just stuffed the pilot into the S25 and off I go!

Once we got to our gate I took the packed Pilot out of the S25, emptied it out, rolled the empty Pilot and put it back in the bottom of the S25, then repacked everything into the S25. Worked great!

So my pilot and S25 went to orange country yesterday, is I guess my point

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20171104_101959-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-img_20171104_102030-jpg
    Last edited by GrussGott; 11-05-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Luminary arrived just in time for the Bitter and Twisted beer festival in the old Maitland Gaol, with a photo opportunity at the new Newcastle Interchange train station. The slim profile of the bag is great for getting around festivals and was the perfect size for the day. The only problem I have with the Luminary is that I now want it in 20L.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20171105_091902-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-aviary-image-1509843696402-jpeg

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcswanson View Post
    My Luminary arrived just in time for the Bitter and Twisted beer festival in the old Maitland Gaol, with a photo opportunity at the new Newcastle Interchange train station. The slim profile of the bag is great for getting around festivals and was the perfect size for the day. The only problem I have with the Luminary is that I now want it in 20L.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20171105_091902-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-aviary-image-1509843696402-jpeg
    Ditto on a 20L option

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hereís my new SA on the way to work. Love the color.

Where did your TB bag go lately-07ab0ef5-a14c-4d17-971a-988af7359d91-jpeg

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledanahys View Post
    Here’s my new SA on the way to work. Love the color.

Nordic is the best color!!!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledanahys View Post
    Hereís my new SA on the way to work. Love the color.

OHH! Thatís what you do with the cord with hook. I wasnít sure! Mine came with plum. Thanks!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    OHH! Thatís what you do with the cord with hook. I wasnít sure! Mine came with plum. Thanks!
    @Rocks, I wasn't sure what to do with it either. Mine came with a cord in Steel and it looks stunning against the black halcyon. I've been too busy to do anything other than take a cursory look at the new SA. Although looking at that Nordic SA with the red cord make me want one too. It's awesome. I think you can't go wrong with either halcyon Smart Alecs.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LOVE that TB added a hook to the SA bungee cord!! My OG halcyon SA bungee has knotted ends that I tuck in exactly as you have done whenever the bag is less full and needs cinching. The hook just makes so much sense!

Also, the Nordic and red look amazing together ó that is a seriously striking pairing! Seems like the TB crew are having so much fun color matching for the SAís final send-off. Would love to see photos of othersí new SAs too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blackbird; 11-07-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." ó Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took my new S25 through the new Singapore Changi Terminal 4. It contains all my stuff for my 15-day trip to Shanghai. The SK containing my EDC stuff. The LSB contains a cake, gift for a friend. Hubby is carrying the SCB. He likes the size.

Once I got to the hotel, I took out most of the stuff from the S25, keeping my water bottle and other stuff I want to bring with me. Hooked the SK inside the S25 using 2 carabiners.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by panda2mama View Post
    Took my new S25 through the new Singapore Changi Terminal 4. It contains all my stuff for my 15-day trip to Shanghai. The SK containing my EDC stuff. The LSB contains a cake, gift for a friend. Hubby is carrying the SCB. He likes the size.

Once I got to the hotel, I took out most of the stuff from the S25, keeping my water bottle and other stuff I want to bring with me. Hooked the SK inside the S25 using 2 carabiners.

The bags transiting in Hong Kong.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    I LOVE that TB added a hook to the SA bungee cord!! My OG halcyon SA bungee has knotted ends that I tuck in exactly as you have done whenever the bag is less full and needs cinching. The hook just makes so much sense!

Also, the Nordic and red look amazing together ó that is a seriously striking pairing! Seems like the TB crew are having so much fun color matching for the SAís final send-off. Would love to see photos of othersí new SAs too!

The SA came with the black bungee knotted, and the black zip pulls. I ordered the extra red zip pulls and I guess they just included the extra red bungee. Nice surprise.

Would love to see pics of the recent black halcyon. When I get some time and sunlight, I take a few more pics of mine.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shop bag at the beach

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At Lujiazui in Shanghai, facing the Huangpu river. It was a blue sky sunny day.

Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast