Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1727
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoying a pint at DraughtWorks in Missoula, MT with my Nordic PCSB and SK inside.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S25 arrives in Innere Stadt Vienna ...

A45 hanging on the left by the ironing board, awaiting grocery shopping duties

One of the Christmas Markts opened just across the street from our hotel

This is actually from Zurich earlier in the day

Back to Vienna, Katholische Kirche St. Peter

Just in case the ladies need Holiday party-wear ideas ...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sunny day at the capital with my new travel cubelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WF-Original halcyon/UV, Pilot-Black/UV, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, SC-Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of me carrying the Sidekick and him the SCB, my hubby used the S25 for all our stuff including space for some shopping. On the streets in Shanghai. Waiting for Xinjiang lamb skewers. Buying pomegranate juice at a roadside stall (I did not drink any, not going to risk my life for this) at Fuzhou Rd.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At Hangzhou for a weekend. I brought the S25 with the Sidekick inside. Hubby had his backpack and SCB. The LSB carried our shopping.

I used the 1inch padded waist strap to help distribute the load to the hips. Wore it under my T-shirt and jacket so it didn't look obvious. The S25 looked like a regular backpack then.

We had checked out of the hotel and was still sightseeing before catching the high speed rail back to Shanghai.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    Enjoying a pint at DraughtWorks in Missoula, MT with my Nordic PCSB and SK inside.
    Small world! I was just to that exact bar recently!

There are some nice places to have a pint up there in Missoula.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    Small world! I was just to that exact bar recently!

There are some nice places to have a pint up there in Missoula.
    Small world indeed! DraughtWorks is our "neighborhood" brewery. We live within walking distance of 5 breweries. Missoula does not lack great places to grab a pint!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part Where and part Wow...
    My small travel tray had been biding its time as a drawer organizer until recently being granted wings. I’d read the words and seen the snaps but now I say on my own — What a simple and super helpful TB item! Love love love it. Bits and bobs were gathered together in my backpack while enroute and now it sits on my desk with charger hooha, vitamins, meds, lip balm, a nano pouch with earphones, and a stack of temporary tattoos that I brought to give away. Awesome...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBP and SE, waiting at the dentist office for my boys.

Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

I took my new TC on an inaugural outing for a coffee. It fit my Allett wallet, tissues packet, iPhone, and 8 ounce drink tumbler, no problem. Really excited about this little bag!

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took my Smart Alec on her maiden voyage/outing to our high school's playoff game. It stored my down blanket, down jacket, hat, gloves, snacks, Side Effect, a few pouches, 18 oz Yeti Rambler and small Travel Tray. The blanket took up most of the pack but that's ok because I will be nice and toasty.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB: Navy/Cayenne; SSB: UV & Black Halcyon; LSB: Island; BB: Black; SC: Navy; Swift: Black/Steel; LS: Aubergine/Island; SE: Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; COW: Aubergine; TSS: Steel, Iberian & UV; YSS: Island & Iberian; Pilot: Black/Wasabi; FJN: Grey & Navy; PCSB: Black Halcyon; TT: Monarch, Sitka, UV & Black.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Back on the road again with my Steel collection.
    Tristar, Cadet and Ristretto (car travel so didn’t need to pack light).

Now if I could just find that elusive Steel Western Flyer.... (see trade offer link below)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...7&share_type=t

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Synapse25 classin’ up the joint at the Charles Hotel, Boston.

"Here's my life. I have to mine it, farm it, trade it, tenant it, and when the lease is up, it cannot be renewed."
    --Jeanette Winterson

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigtuna museum. I saw this tower of bags and had to take a picture.

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's durian season! The SCB has become the most used Tom Bihn bag in our household. We have two, which my hubby and I use on a regular basis. The kids are fighting over them with us cos it is just nice for carrying the ipad air. All 3 of them say we can "share" the 2 bags. Methinks 2 more bags in Olive and Cloud sounds like a better idea.

Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast