Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1665
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Copilot fitting comfortably in the narrower space under the aisle seat on a Delta 737.

After I boarded, I kind of wished I'd brought some small container that could stay out to hold things I didn't need immediately but would need soon, like the stick of gum I was planning to chew during takeoff and the sleep mask for napping during the flight. Then I remembered the small Travel Tray packed in the Western Flyer above my head. I got out the Travel Tray and it worked well for that--it even fit perfectly in the little extra pocket on the outside of the seat pocket.

Attachment 20302
    I spy Sitka! So pretty Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the Co-Pilot and Western Flyer on the way home from Minneapolis. It was a very good visit!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0396-jpg
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pics from our vacation in Seattle.
    Waiting in line at the Space Needle. Boy1 and boy2 with their SCBs. We stayed at the Hyatt House and boy1 loved waking up every morning and seeing the Space Needle.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-9d0ca269-fcb7-452c-8c8d-2416270872ff-jpeg

Museum of Pop Culture, Boy1 really enjoyed the Star Trek exhibit, boy2 the Indie games. The DLBP was used as a diaper bag for boy3 and I used the PCSB as a day bag. Both are hanging on the stroller.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-93aa8ece-7784-4c86-a9b9-36c13815296c-jpeg

The Boeing Tour.
    Boy2 and I are waiting for our afternoon tour. Here we are hanging out with boy3 who doesn’t meet the height requirement.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-ad9364c5-6abc-4312-b96b-898c809aa6e5-jpeg
    Boy1 and DH went on the morning tour.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-160a015c-25dc-441e-b113-d19f2919e9d5-jpeg
    Awesome 90 minute tour!

We attended a Palm Sunday Mass at Sacred Heart Church in the Seattle Center area, had loads of educational fun with all three boys at the Pacific Science Center and we visited the TB factory :)
    Thank you CODY for your patience with our questions and requests :)

We have all agreed we need to go back for another Seattle visit....when it’s warmer for us southerners ;)

Happy Easter!
    Last edited by RDR3; 04-01-2018 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Science Center

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent a long weekend in Portland, OR. Took my black/NWS halcyon Smart Alec with a black/island halcyon SE attached to the top with gatekeepers... took the SE off & used as a day bag after I arrived. Also had a steel halcyon SSB to hold 'under the seat' things on the plane, but everything packed into the SA once I walked around.
    On my first day, I arrived super early and carried my SA all over town and the transit system. Carried really well, very comfortable - I used the sternum strap but didn't bring a waist strap.

Lan Su Chinese Garden in downtown https://www.lansugarden.org/
    the full SA rig, hanging out by a bonsai
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180329_115618-jpg

near a moon gate & another bonsai
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180329_115654-jpg

Next day, at the Japanese Gardens in Washington Park
    https://japanesegarden.org/
    just the SE, enjoying the peace
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180330_104131-jpg

SE contemplating the 'Heavenly Falls'
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180330_105645-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day of work for my new Pilot Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Synapse 25 Black/Wasabi Cordova, Pilot Navy/Northwest Sky Ballistic Nylon, Co-Pilot Black/Wasabi Halcyon, Aeronaut 45 Black/Wasabi Ballistic Nylon

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-4ec1b8a3-aa84-4cc1-afa9-0ebd6f6daa3f-jpeg
    Navy/Iberian NFTD and Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago in Miami. It took some careful editing to make my clothes fit in the NFTD for this four day trip to visit my son, but it was very easy to carry and then store under the MD-88 seats. Black Halcyon TC went along to use out and about as a minimalist purse.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threeteez View Post
    Navy/Iberian NFTD and Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago in Miami.
    That Imago is BEAUTIFUL!!! <3 <3 <3
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9-Day trip to Florida with Tri-Star.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. pammy and I took our kids and grandkids on a six-day trip to Disneyland. Stayed at the Grand Californian. Here are just a few of the TB items I took. The Travel Cubelet was my day bag and it resided in an original halcyon PCSB for the flights. And the DLBP is our go-to park bag that carries water and snacks. I love the Smart Alec with its modular pockets. Its barrel shape accommodates so much and is breeze to carry on. Our son took along an S25 which held diapers, extra kiddie clothes, water, and snack for the children. With the internal frame, it was very easy to carry. I know because I was carrying it some of the time.

Where did your TB bag go lately-grand-californian-jpg
    Looking for upper and lower modular pockets in original Nordic. Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

My olive parapack COW accompanied me for a short hike and paddle boarding when we had a sunny, warmer day here. As a reward for my efforts, I tried an amazing new ice cream shop to top off the day. COW pictured below cone.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to Napa with my Mars Red Pop Tote this weekend for a quick overnight trip, as I finally was able to go to The French Laundry...

My Dawn Travel Cubelet joined me for the amazing dinner :)

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180428_184846-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180428_184853-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amazing Tristar on 48hr trip to Bethesda, MD.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One-day work trip to northern VA... not the most inspiring view, given DC is right across the river

Oops! One-BAG, not one-day LOL (wish it had only been a day)

Last edited by kathryn; 05-04-2018 at 08:40 AM.
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    My olive parapack COW accompanied me for a short hike and paddle boarding when we had a sunny, warmer day here. As a reward for my efforts, I tried an amazing new ice cream shop to top off the day. COW pictured below cone.
    You can't just post a picture of amazing looking ice cream and not say where you got it from. Details please!! (I realize I don't live in the area, but still!)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly S View Post
    You can't just post a picture of amazing looking ice cream and not say where you got it from. Details please!! (I realize I don't live in the area, but still!)
    Ok, it is from Salt and Straw in the Ballard area of Seattle. Salt & Straw - Handmade, Deliciously Interesting Ice Cream Ice cream pictured was Meyer lemon meringue pie, a limited release flavor. I believe they have a few CA locations too. :)
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 05-04-2018 at 07:20 AM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast