Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orange is one of my favorite colors. Orange 152 is more up my alley than burnt orange, and I think the best orange colors are citrusy, but I'm very much looking forward to the burnt orange luggage tag that's in its way!
    Burnt orange is like a gateway orange, to test the waters.

Forum Member
    Atlanta, GA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be ordering something small (like the larger Q-Kit) in the new Burnt Orange to see how it looks next to my Forest Aeronaut 30. I'm torn as to whether my next bag will be Coyote Brown or Burnt Orange.

If anybody out there has something in the new Burnt Orange along with something in Forest, I'd love to see a photo of them together!
    Aeronaut (Original in Hunter Green), Aeronaut 30 (Forest), Smart Alec (Hunter Green), Pilot (Forest), Co-Pilot (Coyote), Synapse 25 (Black Dyneema), Two Large Shop Bags (Iberian and Steel), Passport Pouch (Iberian), Two Travel Trays (Solar stays in the Aeronaut, Iberian stays home), more than a dozen accessories.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burnt Orange, a gorgeous and sophisticated color, has confirmed what Coyote and Verde hinted and the Color Analysis lady told me years ago, that I am a cool, as in the blue spectrum, color person.

Even, I was surprised at the instant attraction that was generated by the UV Cord Zipper on that thread Accessory Debuts! Small Q-Kit / Luggage Tag + More - FIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHNFIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHN

I won't get the warm colors myself, so please, post lots of pictures of all of your Burnt Orange, Coyote, Verde and other greens ensembles.

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Nemeth View Post
    I'll be ordering something small (like the larger Q-Kit) in the new Burnt Orange to see how it looks next to my Forest Aeronaut 30. I'm torn as to whether my next bag will be Coyote Brown or Burnt Orange.

If anybody out there has something in the new Burnt Orange along with something in Forest, I'd love to see a photo of them together!
    Just remembered where I red this post, sorry for forgetting!

I took that picture for you and posted it here: http://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vid...html#post94233

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

The Earth, we share.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have yet to see Burnt Orange Ballistic color option for PU and NFTD. Probably still in the works for coming months.

Let's just say, if someday I will get a NFTD, which I had no intention now due to dwindling TB 2015 Budget and also, no particular use for it - my NFTD had to be Burnt Orange. I find it awesome and cute! Somehow, not sure why the image of Basketball and NFTD Burnt Orange stroke me and I felt they complement each other very well.
    Last edited by weirdguy; 03-15-2015 at 08:05 AM.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    Burnt orange is like a gateway orange, to test the waters.
    I rather thought it was the opposite, but living first in Clemson then in Tennessee means I'm pretty much innoculated against bright orange.

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got my Burnt Orange Lamy AL-Star fountain pen today (shown here with my Plum FJN and Burnt Orange COW)
    Burnt Orange surprises me. I'm really not an orange fan, but something about it speaks to me. Since I got my BO COW, I've knit myself an orange cowl and bought this pen! When will it stop?

Burned Orange - it is a statment!-img_5209-jpg
    Last edited by gochicken; 03-23-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2