Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings Ilkyway,
    I've heard the secret with teenagers is to tell them they can't have something, then of course they will decide they want it. Perhaps telling her she can't have a NFTD or a S25 or an A30 might change her mind?

Very nice post. All the bags lined up really make the NFTD look tiny. Great packing job! elisa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
    Greetings Ilkyway,
    I've heard the secret with teenagers is to tell them they can't have something, then of course they will decide they want it. Perhaps telling her she can't have a NFTD or a S25 or an A30 might change her mind?

Very nice post. All the bags lined up really make the NFTD look tiny. Great packing job! elisa
    Then there's always being mean mom and hiding/throwing out the other suitcases.

Still laughing. ...😅

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Okay, here it goes but you can not through me out for this picture, can you?
    Those are cute luggage bags. Let them enjoy the printed bunny and plaid backgrounds while they can 8-)

Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been considering getting the night flight for a while along with the PU and other various knick-knacks for my first purchase from Tom Bihn, this has pretty much sealed the deal because of your pics showing me how much can fit in there. Thanks :)

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh the PU another favorit of mine... SarahR which colors do you have your eye on? Will you match or mix?

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I originally wanted the black/ultraviolet but that didn't last long so I'm considering the aubergine/ wasabi which I hope will work nicely along with the black/ ultraviolet night flight. I'm not entirely sure there are just to many colour selections :P
    Last edited by SarahR; 05-27-2015 at 02:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
    I originally wanted the black/ultraviolet
    I still wonder to this day if I should have gotten the Black/UV, and have to remind myself that I got Steel/UV because I wanted a funny-shaped bag like the PU in a non-black colour. You will love the Aubergine exterior, I'm sure-- it's a unique and classy purple that complements the PU's hobo shape very well and Wasabi is a favourite among many (Have you seen some Aubergine PU photos e.g. this and this?)
    Last edited by adalangdon; 05-27-2015 at 04:01 AM.

Kansas City, MO
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
    I originally wanted the black/ultraviolet but that didn't last long so I'm considering the aubergine/ wasabi which I hope will work nicely along with the black/ ultraviolet night flight. I'm not entirely sure there are just to many colour selections :P
    I have the aubergine/wasabi PU and it's gorgeous! Plays nicely with my black/UV A45 also; they are a lovely combination.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL @Ilkyway! This photo is precious. You will tease your girls one day with it.

Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    I still wonder to this day if I should have gotten the Black/UV, and have to remind myself that I got Steel/UV because I wanted a funny-shaped bag like the PU in a non-black colour. You will love the Aubergine exterior, I'm sure-- it's a unique and classy purple that complements the PU's hobo shape very well and Wasabi is a favourite among many (Have you seen some Aubergine PU photos e.g. this and this?)
    Actually taminca's post was my main reason as to definitely get the aubergine/ wasabi. I was a bit hesitant about the wasabi but not the aubergine but I saw this post and was like "wow that looks pretty awesome, who cares if green isn't my absolutely favourite colour"

Plus it looks fantastic and will be exactly what I need as my everyday bag while I travel and possibly after I get back considering how versatile it seems. Now just to set my mind on all the accessories I will need - the list is endless and because I am in aus and shipping is $65 (ouch) I might as well buy what I need all in one go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2