Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: DLBC Capacity

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DLBC Capacity

I took a short trip this week that I used as a test pack for a multi-month international trip. I wanted to see just how much the DLBC would hold:

DLBC  Capacity-image-jpg

I did leave out a few things....an additional dual usb charger, my iphone (being used to take the photo) and the items I take out of my pocket while going through security--wallet, moneybelt, keys, cash, and the like.

(Sorry the photo is a little out of focus. Hard to take holding the camera up high to get the entire table in.)
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know someone is going to ask so here is what is on the table:

Kobo ereader and case
    Dual usb charger
    International plug adapters (4)
    Retractable USB extension cables (2)
    Retractable ethernet cable
    Retractable headphone extension cable
    Small case with two flashlights and Apple Lightning adapter plugs
    Eagle Creek Half Tube Cube (green)
    Tom Bihn pouch
    Retractable micro-usb/lightning cable (2)
    small case with plug adapters
    Logitech Mini Ipad keyboard cover
    Mini Ipad
    Reporters Notebook
    Two Moleskine notebooks
    Travelon Packing cube (gray--underneath the Moleskine)
    Mobilelite Wireless G2
    Bose 20i noise canceling headphones and case
    small case with flash drives and sd cards
    Jackery battery backup
    Tom Bihn pouch with business cards
    Manila envelope
    case for iphone 5
    small umbrella
    TB pouch with pens, pencils and styli
    TB Ipad Mini cache
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DLBC is an amazing bag! It travels perfectly for me with the A30 or WF for a no hassle two bag trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention the one down side of carrying all that......it weighed just over nine pounds.