Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Synapse 19 in the Lake District

Synapse 19 in the Lake District-tom-bihn-jpg

Went for a walk last week and decided to take this pic at the top of Scafell Pike. In the photo you can see both Bow Fell and Esk Pike, the 2 peaks we did beforehand on this walk.

I'll probably end up posting photos of this bag from other peaks (or nice spots) around the Lake District over the next 6 weeks FYI.

I realise this is actually a pretty crappy photo because I really didn't take long about it, I just wanted to get a photo of it and include the 2 peaks we had already done. I will try and take lots of photos next time so I can pick and choose at home which is exposed decently.

Might do a pic of what I carry at some point too cos I'm a nerd like that.

Also, does anyone know max file size for photo upload I couldn't actually find it before uploading so it def isn't max size it could be as I had to make it smaller.

Hope you like it,

S

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by si_ar_bu/UK View Post

Went for a walk last week and decided to take this pic at the top of Scafell Pike. In the photo you can see both Bow Fell and Esk Pike, the 2 peaks we did beforehand on this walk.

I'll probably end up posting photos of this bag from other peaks (or nice spots) around the Lake District over the next 6 weeks FYI.

I realise this is actually a pretty crappy photo because I really didn't take long about it, I just wanted to get a photo of it and include the 2 peaks we had already done. I will try and take lots of photos next time so I can pick and choose at home which is exposed decently.

Might do a pic of what I carry at some point too cos I'm a nerd like that.

Also, does anyone know max file size for photo upload I couldn't actually find it before uploading so it def isn't max size it could be as I had to make it smaller.

Hope you like it,

S
    This was a great first post, @si_ar_bu/UK; welcome to the forums. We've just had an update of the forum software, and I don't know the answer about maximum photo upload size. This is something I'd be interested knowing, myself. It's something that comes up when people try to upload from real cameras rather than the ones on mobile devices.

moriond

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @si_ar_bu/UK the Lake District is on my list of places to visit, and I would love , love, love to see more photos!! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your trip. :)
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^what kathryn said!!^
    :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synapse 19 in the Lake District-bihn-helvellyn-jpgSynapse 19 in the Lake District-bihn-whiteless-pike-jpg

2 more pics from walks I did recently. One looking from Helvellyn over Red Tarn and Striding Edge, the other looking up to the final bit of Whiteless Pike after we'd come off Grasmoor.

Forum Member
    Upstate New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG. So lovely. Gotta get back to England someday. Thanks for posting
    Owner of Aeronaut 45, Aubergine/Wasabi; MCB, Plum; Travel Trays, Wasabi, NW Sky & Zest; PCSB, Iberian; PCBP, Steel, black dyneema CP & Pilot