Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Navy ballistic / Wasabi Dyneema combo (especially PILOT)

I haven't been active with TB for awhile, but now there are some newer models I want! One of which is the PILOT. I see it comes in Navy/Ultraviolet, and also that is one of the current "standard" color combos for TB models.

Will the Pilot come in Navy/Wasabi in the coming months? Navy/Ultraviolet looks nice too, but navy/lime-chartreuse is one of my faaaavorite combos for bags - so sharp!Cool

NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been waiting patiently for a navy pilot other than UV myself. Most likely over a year. I have a navy Co-pilot in navy/ wasabi combo. The last pilot other than UV was solar with the old zippers before they was reversed. Seems lately it's the same color combos without much variations. Hopefully soon.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Way. Well that's too bad.

Your Co-Pilot sounds nice! I probably would have chosen that too, but I got my Steel (gray)/Solar one before it was available in Navy. I like it in the gray though, and this now allows me to get the Pilot in Navy without having both bags be the same color (which I don't want).

I recently saw another post point out the new "shiny" zippers vs. the old matte black ones. I like the matte black ones much more! Another bummer. Frown

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Night Flight Travel Duffel (NFTD) came in this combo at one point.

San Pedro, CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it did. My NFTD is Navy/Wasabi.