Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo Request for Decision Help: AUB/WAS vs BLACK/WAS

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I am planning to purchase an Aeronaut 45 today or tomorrow, and was hoping someone might have some photos that help me on the color front. I know that I love the look of the Wasabi color inside the A45, but the photos on the website don't really give a good idea of what the exterior colors look like with it. I'm torn between Aubergine, which I think is such a rich color, and the classic Black (I wear enough black that, when I'm not wearing it, people comment on it).

Is there anyone who has some good photos, or could link me to a good thread (I've searched but not found one) that would have some photos that I could use to compare?

Many thanks!

northerngypsy

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a search too and couldn't find an image of a black bag with an aubergine bag together. Maybe look at the black/aubergine/wasabi smart alec TB page to see those three colors in one frame and see what your gut tells you.

I don't have an A45. My largest TB bags are the WF and Pilot (both in navy/uv), but I have a CP in aubergine/wasabi which is lovely. While I have a couple things in black dyneema, I don't have any in black ballistic, but my bags are used for personal use and a very casual work environment. Maybe some A45 owners will weigh in on getting a large bag in a color vs black. While black is classic and will suit any situation, go for the aubergine if it speaks to you.

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this:

http://forums.tombihn.com/attachment...t-p7300011-jpg

That is one of the best pictures I have seen that captures wasabi, the website made it seem more duller to me.

I find just googling Aubergine wasabi aeronaut images helps a lot if I can't find what I am looking for in the forum search.

http://forums.tombihn.com/attachment...ack-wasabi-jpg

That is the best I could find with Wasabi. Hope that helps.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which did you choose? I have Aubergine/Wasabi and just love that it's not black.

ETA: I wear a lot of black.