Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Absolute Strap

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolute Strap

I posed this question a few days ago to Customer Support but haven't heard back yet (they must be busy or something Smilie.

Can someone here help?

Quick question: the absolute shoulder strap has two versions: with and without snaphooks. If I add-on the Absolute strap when purchasing a Pilot will it also be the right variety to be accepted by the A45?

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada (GMT+5)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer is Yes - If you order the Absolute Shoulder Strap as an Add-on when purchasing a Pilot, it will be the right version that works with an A45 and Pilot - ie - with snaphooks.

Note also that the version you will get is also compatible with the A30, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet, Co-Pilot, Ristretto, Empire Builder, Founders Briefcase, Daylight Briefcase, Night Flight Travel Duffle, Yeoman Duffle, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Brain Cells, Camera I/O, Tripod Quivers, Zephyr (retired)- in fact, generally any bag the allows you to snap in a hook. If I recall, it could also just fit for pouches that had 2 O-Rings on the side (Side Effect, Citizen Cane, 3D Organizer Cubes, etc)

If ordering separately, order the Absolute Shoulder Strap with the snaphooks (I would do so either way as you can remove the snaphooks if in the future you get a TB bag that does not use the snaphooks - e.g Large Cafe Bag, Parental Unit, Ego (retired).

Hope this helps

Cheers!
    Last edited by tpnl; 11-29-2015 at 10:49 AM.
    TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lenalvsTB View Post
    I posed this question a few days ago to Customer Support but haven't heard back yet (they must be busy or something Smilie.

Can someone here help?

Quick question: the absolute shoulder strap has two versions: with and without snaphooks. If I add-on the Absolute strap when purchasing a Pilot will it also be the right variety to be accepted by the A45?

Thanks!
    I think they were closed Thurs and Fri for thanksgiving.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks @marytattoo and @tpnl!