Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inventory question: Packing Cube Backpack (Western Flyer/Tri-Star) in Steel?

Any plans to make these available in stock soon?

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Lani, I think Steel is being phased out in favor of Northwest Sky. I'd call to confirm.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure whether that's happening yet with the packing cube backpack, but the Steel to Northwest sky Dyneema transition has happened for the Packing cube shoulder bag, which I noted on the forums, and the travel Laundry stuff sack which I did not comment on, but which followed the PCSB is also now Northwest Sky. On the other hand, the PCSB for Aeronaut went out of stock in Steel recently, while the Tri-Star/WF version was still available in this color. And they restocked the PCBP for Aeronaut in Steel (again, I did comment on this in the forums). So it's anyone's guess what happens here and with the regular packing cubes. The travel stuff sacks in Steel have been slowly disappearing (TSS #3 in steel sold out a few days ago; only the size #4 is listed now.). @Lani might want to call and ask.

HTH

moriond