Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More Field Journals?

Almost all colors sold out a mere 24 hours after I receive the newsletter announcing that it's back?!
    Please tell me that more are coming!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    Almost all colors sold out a mere 24 hours after I receive the newsletter announcing that it's back?!
    Please tell me that more are coming!
    @millie, I'm afraid that your best bet is to a) make a selection from the four remaining colors (Orange 152, Cocoa, Linen or Coyote) and/or b) try contacting Customer Support either via email or their 800 number (1-800-729-9607) to ask whether there might be any FJNs in colors that are not listed on the web site (this can happen if they make adjustments in an order, where someone decides to delete an item, or change a color, and the original item color has gone out of stock according to inventory, and been removed from the product page -- they generally won't change things back for just one item; or they may get some returns later on for colors that are not as expected.)

However, if you really want a Field Journal Notebook, and strongly would prefer to have one, even if it is not in your first choice color, I would try to decide whether any of the remaining colors appeal to you rather than assuming that more will be made. (If you contact Customer Support when they first open, and they have another color you'd prefer available, you can always change the order.)

Hope this helps, and best of luck,

moriond

ETA: Note that the Customer Support Contact link now also gives a SKYPE address for international customers to use.
    Last edited by moriond; 03-31-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Lincolnshire (UK)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same for me - I have been working away on Tuesday / Wednesday.
    When I checked this morning there was nothing left !

Been waiting to order a navy FJN for ages.
    And I've also missed out on the discounted international shipping.

From the forum activity over the past weeks, I could see that there would be a MASSIVE demand for the FJN.
    Very disappointed that not enough stock appears to have been manufactured ... :-(

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK-Limey View Post
    I've also missed out on the discounted international shipping.
    Small consolation perhaps but you still have time for this ($10 off). It's valid until 6pm UK time.

Lincolnshire (UK)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Small consolation perhaps but you still have time for this ($10 off). It's valid until 6pm UK time.
    You are right, but unless the TB crew can replenish FJN's before 18:00 I've nothing to order.
    I doubt even they could manage to do it that fast ... ;-)