Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deciding on which size cafe bag...

I'm trying to decide on which cafe bag to get. I want a bag that will fit my iPad Pro 9.7, the pencil, a Field Notes Notepad, Leatherman Style PS, Surefire Titan AAA, iPad charger, pen, and a small first aid kit. I was thinking about getting a Freudian Slip to have more organization as well. I'm not too concerned about having a lot of extra space left over, the bag's primary use is gonna be a way to carry the essential and my iPad for drawing.

Thanks

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A small cafe bag should fit this. I carry my iPad and bits sometimes in it but it is small. A medium gives you room to spare. For an all round bag, the medium cafe is probably best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Washington, D.C.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also second a Medium cafe bag. It would hold all of that very well. A small cafe bag filled with all that might be pushing it and make it difficult to remove one item at a time.

Bethlehem, PA - USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might fit all that into a SCB, but I'd go with the medium size. It'll be a little roomier and therefore easier to get your things out, and you'll have extra room for Skittles.

If you're like me, you're going to end up with several cafe bags anyway, but start with the medium.
    EDC: SK/SCB, Swift for knitting, DLBC for light carry days, shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: indigo, kiwi, aubergine, verde, navy, zest dyneema, nordic dyneema, nordic halcyon, black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Forum Member
    Bordeaux, Paris
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A small will work (I carry a similar list of stuff in one all the time), but a Medium will give you more room--and a large will give you room for a jacket.