Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idea for Spiff Kit mirror replacement?

Here is a thought: what if you could attach something else to the Velcro strip in the center of the Spiff Kit instead of the mirror? As I explained to my wife yesterday, if I'm staying in a place so rustic that there is no mirror, then I probably don't need a mirror in the first place! Obviously that's a personal choice, since I know plenty of people that need a mirror camping. Anyway, I thought I would query the TB hive mind regarding some sort of DIY alternative. I was thinking like some sort of case that I could iron Velcro onto (I'm personally not so handy).

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put a small hair brush where the mirror would normally go, but i haven't yet attached velcro to it. I really should--it would be a convenient way to keep it off the counter when the Spiff Kit's hanging up.
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the pen/pencil clear organizer pouch? It's 9 inches long, and the SK is 9.5. I wonder if I could iron on Velcro to the rear of the COP?