Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swift - Do I wait for Aubergine/Wasabi?

After asking many questions and receiving lots of helpful comments, I finally decided to order a Swift for my first bag.
    I really like the Aubergine/Wasabi but this is not available at present.

Of the available colours, Aubergine/Northwest Sky and Verde/UV, or possibly Verde/Steel appeal.
    I like bright colours and both Aubergine and Verde will go with most colours I wear.

Aubergine/Northwest Sky seems to be growing on me . . .
    But I can't decide if should be patient and wait for the Aubergine/Wasabi?

If you have any of these colour combinations, please tell me what you think.

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Aubergine/NWS version, and I love it. The NWS is still light enough to have everything inside visible against it yet still a neutral color and pairs well with Aubergine and pretty much anything else.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seconds away from pulling the trigger on a Nordic Halycon/Wasabi swift, but I desperately want an Aubergine/Wasabi. Such a cool combo!

eastern Washington
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I would choose the Nordic Halcyon. I have a ballistic Swift and a parapack Swift and the ballistic Swift is noticeably heavier than the parapack. I also have a Nordic Halcyon LCB and love it.

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some comparisons for you:

Little Swift Aubergine/Wasabi and Swift Aubersky
    Swift - Do I wait for Aubergine/Wasabi?-ls-s-1-png

Swift - Do I wait for Aubergine/Wasabi?-s-ls-3-png

Aubersky Swift with a cordura Wasabi OP inside. (note how lovely the UV cord pulls look on the Aubersky!)
    Swift - Do I wait for Aubergine/Wasabi?-aubersky-s-png

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh! Luvdabags- thank you,
    It's true a picture is worth a 1000 words! I had set my heart on an aubergine/wasabi Swift as I love purples, reds, deep pinks & lime green. Is it my imagination that NWS seems much more easier to coordinate with the many colours for accessories?

Bunchgrass - I looked at Halcyon & the combination that appealed most was the original Halcyon/wasabi but I wasn't sure of the black with grid pattern. It seems more of a winter or a work bag, whereas the aubergine seems more versatile and an all seasons colour.

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do think that the NWS looks awesome with all the halcyon colors!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The colors must turn over pretty quickly? The OP is less than a month old and aubergine is no longer an option at all, nor is verde/uv. I've decided on a swift for my next purchase, and am now wondering if I should hang tight for the next batch of color releases? Any thoughts on how long of a wait that may be? Also, any further thoughts on ballistic vs halcyon? I imagine the halcyon doesn't stand on it's own? Bulges more? Many thanks, all.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking through the "New Bags and Colors Ready To Order" thread, it looks like new Swifts have been put out in the past year: 11/5, 1/29, 4/5, 6/03--18. So, it's been typically every two months, but also this past June saw an entire slew of swifts. I'm leaning towards hanging tight for the next release. What did you decide, @London Eye?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Swift Aubergine/Wasabi - fab!

Hi Caesg - I went for the Swift Aubergine/Wasabi. It's a lovely combination.
    here it is!

Attached Images Attached Images Swift - Do I wait for Aubergine/Wasabi?-img_1756-swift-jpg 

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now they are making the new bags in the new fabrics. You could inquire when Swifts will come up again in the production queue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *