Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bose QC25/35 in Co-Pilot

Hi all,

Looking for a Christmas gift for my father. I am considering a Co-Pilot, but need to know if a set of Bose QC25/35 (in the case) will fit in either the front side pocket (ideally) or the pocket inside the main compartment. I have a Pilot and know it fits in their, but he only would need to carry a MacBook 12" and/or iPad 9.7" in the main compartment. Any photos too would be greatly appreciated.

Makak

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Makak,
    I have a Copilot and QC35 headphones. The headphones in the case don't fit in either front pocket or inside pockets, sorry to say. I have a Halcyon Copilot, and it really doesn't fit at all. I tried.

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @makak I would consider getting the Bose QC20 (i)...simply amazing!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Peruvian I have the 20's and the 35's. The 20's are great and I prefer them when I need to sleep with my head leaning on one side on international flights, but because I fly a lot domestically and prefer aisle seats, I am forever standing up as people want to use the bathroom. I found the 20's were a pain having to remove my phone and cord from the seat every time I had to stand up. The 35's are magic, I can even walk all the way down to the bathroom with them still on and streaming music. I'm not sure of the range distance wise, but you can walk around 25 rows back with the phone still in the seat pocket and they will still work perfectly. Around 30 rows and it gets a bit blotchy.

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @makak Ah...perhaps you will find this new device as necessary and innovative, as I do: https://griffintechnology.com/us/itr...dphone-adapter

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Peruvian - that looks awesome. You should check out the QC35's, they have the controls on the right earpiece. Volume, song forward/backward, call answer, Siri. One of the many reasons I love it.

Edit - just realized you meant for the QC20's. hmmm brilliant idea