Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small Snake Charmer in S19

I read that the Small Snake Charmer will work in the front bottom pocket of the S19. So I tried to "test pack" with something I have that's similarly sized to the Small Snake Charmer in dimensions:

External Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.9 x 4.3 / 210 x 125 x 110 mm

I actually prepared 2 "bricks" (or stuffing, if you will) of 8"x 4"x 2" each, so they will make up to 8" x 4" x 4" when put together.

I could fit 1 brick, but the 2nd brick couldn't go in well and zipping was definitely an issue.

My "bricks" are smaller than the external dimensions of the Small Snake Charmer ...so I'll like to get feedback if you have the actual items on the fit. Is it because you don't "fill" the snake charmer "to the brim" or is it not practical to "fill to the brim"?

Thank you.

Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a S19 and the new small SC. I put a few odd and ends in the SC and tried fitting it in the front bottom pocket. It definitely fit but it didn't exactly go in and out as smoothly as I would like. You have to do a little squeezing and maneuvering haha. It will fit, at least if the SC isn't packed. I haven't packed the SC yet and tried. Are there some items you want me to put in and try fitting?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BASR View Post
    I have a S19 and the new small SC. I put a few odd and ends in the SC and tried fitting it in the front bottom pocket. It definitely fit but it didn't exactly go in and out as smoothly as I would like. You have to do a little squeezing and maneuvering haha. It will fit, at least if the SC isn't packed. I haven't packed the SC yet and tried. Are there some items you want me to put in and try fitting?
    I was planning to put diapers in one side (filled) and some charger and cables the other side.

The "height" of the small snake charmer, does it "eat" into the water bottle section, ie with the snake charmer in the front pocket, the"bulge" can be felt when you put your hand into the water bottle pocket? I ask this because i need the full length for my current bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just measured the height of the inside of the front pocket and it is about 5.25", so I suppose it will fit the small snake charmer height-wise, but I guess the thickness of 4.3" will be difficult to swallow for the pocket.

Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    I just measured the height of the inside of the front pocket and it is about 5.25", so I suppose it will fit the small snake charmer height-wise, but I guess the thickness of 4.3" will be difficult to swallow for the pocket.
    Yeah, I do not think having the SC packed that much will be convenient for ingress and egress. Especially if you'll be carrying diapers that'll you need throughout the day.