Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Flight Travel Duffel or Yeoman Duffel as Gym bag?

Hello,

Im in need for a new gym bag, and I have been searching a little and it looks like Night Flight Travel Duffel or the Yeoman Duffel can be used as a gym bag.

What I have in my bag today is:
    Running Shoes
    Fotball Shoes (Soccer Shoes for the people in the USA)
    Five-Finger Shoes
    T-shirts,
    Track Suit
    Water bottle
    Ear Phones
    iPad
    Traning program on paper
    A lock for my locker
    Towel
    Toiletries

When I workout, im leaving my "clean" clothes in the same bag today, same with my daily shoes.

Would be happy for any help to find a bag that suits me well for this purpose. The bag will only be used as a gym bag.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoes can be an issue with the NFTD unless you have small feet. I absolutely love my NFTD, but for your packing list you might want to consider the Yeoman. I have a small and it holds an amazing amount of stuff. It is one big space however, so packing cubes or other means of segregating your things would be recommended.

You might want to look at the Pop Tote as an option. It also holds quite a bit and should fit in a locker nicely.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy G View Post
    Shoes can be an issue with the NFTD unless you have small feet. I absolutely love my NFTD, but for your packing list you might want to consider the Yeoman. I have a small and it holds an amazing amount of stuff. It is one big space however, so packing cubes or other means of segregating your things would be recommended.

You might want to look at the Pop Tote as an option. It also holds quite a bit and should fit in a locker nicely.
    Thanks for the help. Looks like the Yeoman is for me, do you think small would be enough for me? Or would a medium be better?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The small is 28L and the medium is 44L. I would think the small would be more than adequate. Perhaps you could post a photo showing what you intend to carry to give the community some help is suggesting a size. I am sure someone on the Forum carries a similar load.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help! I just purchase a Yeoman Small think this bag will work great

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you get it, please post a pic loaded with your stuff!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I can do that

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you haven't ordered a shoulder strap for the bag, you might consider sending a follow-up email asking to add an Absolute Shoulder Strap to your order. This is one of the add-on options on the product page for the Yeoman Duffel -- a shoulder strap is not included by default, since many of us have the Absolute Strap in connection with earlier travel bag purchases. You can hand carry the Yeoman Duffel, and I might skip using a a shoulder strap for the Mini, but you'll probably find using the Absolute Strap a more comfortable option that you can also use with other bags.

For other links and pictures related to the Yeoman Duffel, see my post (#4) in the Which size Yeoman duffel bag? thread. There are some other pictures in that thread showing what the Small Yeoman Duffel holds.

HTH

moriond
    (and if you send an email off, they should be able to amend your order before it ships)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, as i have a tri-star from before i know How good the absolute strap is, so i bought one with the Small Yeoman Duffel, even bought one with my Empire Builder