Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Ballistic Brain Bag vs old Cordura Brain Bag??

Anyone here have both the new ballistic Brain Bag and the older Cordura Brain Bag?? If so, how do you compare the two? Do you prefer one vs the other? Pros and Cons of each?

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no longer have my Cordura Brain Bag because it was a magnet for lint and fluff. That, for me, is the biggest reason for choosing Ballistic over Cordura. The second reason would be that the Mars Red/Canyon combo that I now own is gorgeous. Assuming that the Cordura BB is a newer version with the same number of O-rings etc, I canít think of any other major pros and cons either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Ballistic Brain Bag vs old Cordura Brain Bag??

Something else that just occurred to me, the Ballistic Brain Bags do not have the webbing inside for securing a Brain Cell. So, if thatís a consideration then the Cordura version is what you need (pretty sure all Cordura BBs will have the necessary webbing).

The Ballistic BBs do still have the webbing loops for connecting a cache though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk