Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Likelihood of Steel returning to the A30 before May?

Hey guys! Newb here. I was about to pull the trigger on a Coyote A30 today, but have decided that I might like the steel color a bit better lol- I get the feeling from reading some of these forum posts that you guys have a pretty good knowledge of past stock/frequency of color additions. Do you think Steel might return by May? I will be leaving the country and will need to purchase a bag before then. Smilie If not, I may go ahead and purchase the coyote. My current bag is a $25 Amazon find and is literally falling apart after 2 years of daily use lol- This will be a hefty purchase for me but I am confident that it will be a great investment!

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likelihood of Steel returning to the A30 before May?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnaminroll View Post
    Hey guys! Newb here. I was about to pull the trigger on a Coyote A30 today, but have decided that I might like the steel color a bit better lol- I get the feeling from reading some of these forum posts that you guys have a pretty good knowledge of past stock/frequency of color additions. Do you think Steel might return by May? I will be leaving the country and will need to purchase a bag before then. Likelihood of Steel returning to the A30 before May? If not, I may go ahead and purchase the coyote. My current bag is a $25 Amazon find and is literally falling apart after 2 years of daily use lol- This will be a hefty purchase for me but I am confident that it will be a great investment!
    Welcome!

Steel isn't listed as "in production" on the A30 page so in all likelihood it will not be available by May.

That said, sometimes a return comes in and it will appear as being in stock on the page again (if you see it as being available in the next wee while, do not hesitate because it might genuinely be one lone return bag), and also sometimes there is a rogue in the showroom. You could call customer service to ask if there is a steel A30 in the showroom. But if you like Coyote then you're in luck either way! :-)

ETA: You could also email customer service to ask if Steel is scheduled to go into production any time soon, but with the 2-12 week lead time on "In Production" items, they may not be able to be specific enough WRT your May travel.
    Last edited by Cristina; 02-03-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíd encourage you to get in touch with customer services to ask about Steel availability.

Even if it doesnít come into stock in time, it tells them how much interest there is in steel.

Iím a big steel fan and Iím always disappointed by how little Steel options there are at times. The more we highlight interest in steel the more likely it will be in the schedule in the future. Good luck with your trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)