1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jacket and 15 inch laptop fit in Pilot and/or Cadet?

Hi,

Does anyone know if a 15 inch Retina Macbook Pro (or the touchbar 15 inch) and a Patagonia Down Hoody will fit in either a pilot or a cadet?

It fits great in my S25, but I like to wear messenger / briefcase style bags to work.

Thanks
    A30, S19, S25

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cadet page lists a 15 inch cache (which is their laptop sleeve) as an option, but the Pilot page does not-only 13 inch and smaller. Both would fit your hoody, I would think.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 15" MBP (2014) will just fit in the Pilot with no case or a thin slip case. I wouldn't make a strong habit of it though, because it will be unprotected.

Folded nicely, I think the Down Hoody will slip in right next to the MBP in the main compartment or could be crammed (very tightly) into one of the side pockets.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received a Pilot and tried it with my macbook pro 15 - with and without protection (mine is a leather sleeve and one that is a bit too big for the computer) and it fit -so a more form fitting one would work easier and there seems to be room for a jacket if the jacket could compress up well enough.

I
    Attached Images Attached Images Jacket and 15 inch laptop fit in Pilot and/or Cadet?-img_0130-2-jpg  Jacket and 15 inch laptop fit in Pilot and/or Cadet?-img_0132-2-jpg  Jacket and 15 inch laptop fit in Pilot and/or Cadet?-img_5774-4-jpg  Jacket and 15 inch laptop fit in Pilot and/or Cadet?-img_0623-3-jpg 
    Last edited by spcanf; 03-12-2018 at 02:26 PM.