Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Sa Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Synapse 25 and which cache?

I've decided to downsize from my BrainBag (in black, very early model) to a Synapse 25, but the list of Caches as bag options are too small for my laptop, which is 305.10 mm (12.00 inches) x 211.30 mm (8.30 inches) x 21.40 mm (0.80 inch).

And I'm not sure which Cache would be right anyways. How much slop is there? Should I just go with a verticale 6z and live with the extra?

I'm assuming that almost any Cache would fit, at least, any verticale one, anyways.

And on a side note, I miss the BrainCells, being able to put a few things in the secondary pocket, and cary my machine by a handle, or clip on a shoulder strap is missed, and I wouldn't mind the extra protection either.

And on color, I love the verde, and olive looks very similar, which I expect to be happy about.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about a cache within a daylight briefcase? Those are very minimal and could be pulled to go, with a bit extra room for side items. Also could try a packing cube side bag with a cache, but Idk if that would fit your laptop.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Sa Jose, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a tiny laptop, the size of a larger iPad Pro, but thicker. And I like backpacks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk