1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Thread: Crooked Logo

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crooked Logo

Just got the Synapse 19 and absolutely love it. The only thing that bothers me is that the logo is slightly crooked. Itís not obvious at all, you have to look carefully, but I canít help but be annoyed by it. Anyone else annoyed by the crooked logo? I suppose itís something that is hard to get perfect.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rishio View Post
    Just got the Synapse 19 and absolutely love it. The only thing that bothers me is that the logo is slightly crooked. Itís not obvious at all, you have to look carefully, but I canít help but be annoyed by it. Anyone else annoyed by the crooked logo? I suppose itís something that is hard to get perfect.
    Is it crooked in relation to the bag itself or do you have a halcyon bag and it is crooked in relation to the grid lines? I know some people are really bothered by the grid lines because they don't always line up perfectly, but it happens. If it is not the grid lines, you should contact customer service.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the balistic 525, and itís slightly crooked in relation to the bag. I just noticed it right away even though I think most people wouldnít. Maybe I contact customer support, itís a little thing that annoys me but the problem is that the angle is not very big and just wonder if this is normal.